Someone steals $10 of merchandise from your store

files.catbox.moe/ze7ba1.mp4

>someone steals $10 of merchandise from your store
>stalk them, follow them home on a bus and act like a complete psychopath

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? This is kind of girl is the social basis for fascism by the way.

Attached: Fa2I4qbXkAEX9bu.jpg (1284x1274, 118.23K)

>fascism
Based?

>femoid drama
who cares

>What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
Well, she might have robbed the same store many times or maybe robbed so many times that she needs to shame this bitch. And thought it was her time to become famous.

why are you reposting what some skank said on twatter
fucking bot

My roommate is from Latin America and he tells me that it's common place for petty thieves to get mob lynched and beaten to a fucking pulp. Muslim countries cut thieves' hands off. Seems like a completely rational thing to do. Don't steal people's shit, okay?

The store owner is an annoying cunt but its nice to see justice against these sticky-fingered darkies

do u really think the lengths this person went to not only make her uncomfortable but also invade her privacy and threaten to post where she lives is good? do you really think someone who stole some basic lingerie deserves that.

Broken Window, If i break a window in your neighborhood.. Then you don't paint your fence.. Jim Shits on his lawn, Chuck doesn't replace his roof tiles.

Yes

You cannot just let anyone go. Stealing is bad, no matter how small the amount is.

Ziocuck. Slit yout throat.

Thieving cunt should have been shot the first time

She should be barred from wearing panties as punishment

>Muslim countries cut hands off
Cheaper and faster than prison, less recidivism too.

The police state has invaded your brain.

>stalk them, follow them home on a bus and act like a complete psychopath
Well this bitch should have thought before stealing something, it invalidates everything because she took a thing you own and you have every right to stalk them and retrieve it even if it means going to their house and trying to be angry.

I don't get OP. What are you dude?

One time a ghetto fat wigger bitch shut the window and stole my meal money from mcdonalds. I waited for it to.close and my brother and i followed her home and slasged all of her tires multiple times. This is in philly whete none of that counts as a crime

Just because we are here in between you and the spics like a kind of dirty air filter does not mean that you will never have to deal with them. I look forward to the day you realize "how bad things really are".

>The police state has invaded your brain.
Okay this is bait

I used to shoplift until I realized I was being an asshole and wanted to be a better person. she could have just confronted her without a camera.

this woman was being followed and potentially doxed not out of concern over the item, but petty spite on the shop owners behalf, there is no world in which following and insulting a woman like this is justified