How the boomer do

>Retire at age 58
>Collect social security from taxpayers who are of the younger generations for 30 years
>hear about student loan relief
>oy veyyy these god damn aluminums are taking food right out my mouth!
>this is unacceptable! If the government spends taxpayer money on relieving the younger generation from usury, where will we get the money to subsidize niggers and jews?!?!

Discuss loan forgiveness ITT but also boomer hate thread

Attached: 67DAA45C-B13E-4593-BEDB-2160490FCA8C.png (512x435, 78.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LrOOryKxlFoe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Piss off you stupid fucking kike.

You're both retarded. Enjoy your debt, faggot. Should have known college was a scam going in.

Attached: 1620794305063.jpg (720x909, 48.1K)

boomerism: is it worse than communism?

bitchute.com/video/LrOOryKxlFoe/

Attached: F2767B74-8554-4C67-97B1-54CDCEB8CEFC.jpg (509x460, 36.63K)

think the boomer gen is older than 58, recalc needed.

>memeflag calling someone else a kike

They were 58 30 years ago

I wont enjoy any debt thanks to the loan relief

The "forgiveness" did nothing to alleviate what is causing the debt. It encourages the creation of more debt, and more debt. More loans are given, with higher interest rate. The government bails you out every few years with an alleviation. Never paying it all the way off. You accumulate more and more debt and become more and more reliant on the government and the banks. This continue till total beyond- Weimar debt slavery. No loans without a lifelong contract.

Enjoy.

They were given plenty of legs to stand on from the get go. You wanna know how to recognize that we live in a dystopian world? When a bunch of decrepit, twisted and inept natured people are put in authority over you and you are expected to learn from them and obey them.

Yup. It devalues the money, which is not good for inflation

How could a group given so much give so little in return?

Most people I know who are struggling with loans are SIX FIGURES in debt. What’s $10k gonna do for them, LOL?

Inflation is up %500 in one year it already over, remove the loans

Bad. A bad move.

Money will be more worthless than toilet paper if we did that. It makes a mockery of finance, which is what we use to structure our lives.

Better to let millennials declare bankruptcy so they can wipe the entire debt away and start again. There'll be consequences, but they can start over.

Biden is the guy who made it impossible for millennials to do that.

Funny world, huh?

>student debt "forginess"
>take money from working and middle class to pay for the mistake of retarded kids
>could have been solved better by stopping banks from collecting interest from student debt
Seriously, on the long run just banning usury and taking all interest already paid the debt itself, would have helped more and would have only affected (((few))).
Alas, that would be unthinkable, doesn't it?

Attached: 1558628872992.jpg (1080x1080, 106.62K)

>get loan for college
>get degree they'll never be able to make money with
>bitch about their debt while only working part time because they can't give up their dnd sessions
Get fucked

>Piss off you stupid fucking kike
>t. Memeflaggot

Attached: received_1726632241040889.jpg (945x855, 27.85K)

You're a kike yeah with non-thread.

Fuck you kike. Get the hell out.

If Biden hadn't dismantled those bankruptcy laws in the first place, millennials would have declared bankruptcy, spent seven years in financial purgatory, and would have recovered by now.

I'm simply amazed the solution has not occured to him when he had a hand in making the problem.

>boomer
Baby boomers, often shortened to boomers, are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The generation is often defined as people born from 1946 to 1964, during the post–World War II baby boom.

>govt will give up and forgive debt
>forfeiting their most powerful weapon of control over many tens of millions
This is why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to vote. Fuck their so-called "rights". They need to be roofed in meinkraft before they drag us all down with them into an abyss.

I’m glad there is some loan forgiveness. This is clearly an attempt to purchase votes, but that isn’t anything new. The system will of course stay as it is, which is retarded and the people who already paid their loans should be pissed off they get nothing. There is always money for everything but giving aid to responsible people who don’t make a ton of money. My rich boss got a bail out on my dime. Ukraine and Israel get billions. People like me get fucked. It is disheartening.

How is that possible? How has this not occured to anyone in the Clinton-Obama-Biden administration?

We always had the right to declare bankruptcy until Biden took it away from millennials in 2005.

There was still plenty of debate to be had and better solutions to be found. Tu quoque doesn't make for a strong society or a secure economy.

The student loan system isn’t going to change no matter what is debated. A repeal of the Affordable Care Act would be necessary and that ship sailed years ago.

This. Most students have 35k+ in loans. Vastly more if they go for a masters. 10k in forgiveness does nothing but encourage more debt and more loans. In addition, it angers people who already paid off their debt. Why pay a dime when the gov't will make it all disappear? Loving all the salt from old jewish boomers though.