The Canadian Question

It is by now abundantly clear that the vast majority of average Canadians (especially in the East and in Ontario/Quebec, as well as B.C.) are beyond mere corruption. They have been utterly programmed into a cult-like mindset, and they are going to continue destroying themselves and our country on into the future - until the consequences finally personally overwhelmingly affect them, and even then they might be too dumb, too proud, or too late to learn the Truth or admit their mistakes. These People are basically functionally retarded, and incapable of doing any critical thought about the issues on their own - all of their opinions are feel-good anti-European trash from our Laurentian "elite", CBC/propaganda, government, and social media. Not only are they ignorant of reality and of science (while believing themselves devoted to science and smarter than non-leftists), they are *willfully* ignorant.

As in Yuri Bezmenov's process of demoralization, these people seem incapable of seeing the facts, of acknowledging them or their past errors, of renovating their weltenschaaung, of seeing that black is black and white is white and up is up and down is down. It would take a generation of proper and truthful control of the media in this country to remedy the problem. We really don't have time to take power and then wait a generation. Not when they are already bringing half a million migrants per year and plan to increase to a million - not when we will simply be further demographically replaced and politically suppressed and dispossessed. We. Have. No. Time.

Given these realities, what should individual conscious and awake European Canadians do? Should we all try to converge on one province, likely Alberta, and fight hard for secession/WEXIT?
Previous thread :

Attached: E0C92087-921D-4FA3-B5EE-B03BABD6A83C.png (1024x512, 41.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomhouse.org/country/canada/freedom-world/2022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada is one of the greatest countries in the world by objective metrics. Get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it. Conservatives can be such ingrates.

Attached: canada is broken.jpg (1200x675, 166.58K)

>Conservatives
Did you just assume my political gender?

Get out of my country you fake lying genocidal anglo. You stole everything.

to op from last thread

I do not waste a second of my life thinking about canada
irrelevant country, irrelevant people

stop replying to these fags, they do it simply to get a response from you. fucking simpletons

The posts in the last thread you didn't respond to were objectively correct. Canada is a hellhole except for th rich European Canadians. For the rest, it is shit.

Previous thread OP, BTW.

Yeah but I want to destroy his fake hedonistic argument
> you should be happy we killed you and destroyed everything your have because afterwards we were able to extract vast amount of lands and become rich. We got rich first, you always were at the bottom of the chain, right before indigenous people who don't exist.

Thanks for the new thread, user. This is OP from the last thread.

Not a fan of my flag choice, eh? Lol, I'm just kidding, I don't mind the change. I'm not even a Nazi, it's more an injoke for me, though I am fond of NatSoc ideals. The important thing is the perpetual survival of our European subspecies of human, and the securing of our own sovereignty and homeland.

C'est pas la richesse qu'on veut c'est la justice.

Kek, but other user replying to you is right, shame on me too.

its there to be destroyed, thats why its posted. youre doing what it wants you to do

Dude, not the Anglo vs. Quebecois stuff. Unnecessary. I get it, I hate the kingdom elites who collaborated with the Cult of the Chosen and others to dispossessed our Peoples and Nation, but we need to work together - while we separate further - if that makes sense.

He is, objectively, a retard though. Of course.

last thread filled fast this one is slow as fuck, wheres the real thread?

You mean like I'm training an algorithm?

Yeah, he never responded last thread. He is not in good faith. Disregard.

Also, some of us Angelo's want you free, sovereign, and separate - just like ourselves.

just going to leave this here because you ignored the counterarguments in the last thread

freedomhouse.org/country/canada/freedom-world/2022

>lists freedom of assembly as 4/4
complete and utter bullshit

Attached: ottawapolicefreedomconvoy0220.jpeg.optimal.jpg (2300x1294, 345.32K)

I can totally attack anglo leftists on the woke/oppression/victim angle

Any Forums was so much better before they strung internet through red deer

Attached: 1659466340952591.png (451x425, 191.91K)

Maybe the flag I used last thread provoked more people to come.