If the pfizer vaccine kills people as you claim

Why aren't there mass unexplainable deaths in Japan?

Attached: 1661391767734101.jpg (649x527, 66.46K)

IT DOESNT KILL YOU IT MAKES YOU STERILE
UHH IT'LL MAKE YOU STERILE IN 2 WEEKS
JUST 2 MORE WEEKS I PROMISE

Any Forums doesn't want to admit it's wrong

Japanese police classify all suspicious deaths as "suicides" to avoid scandals. This is because they are soulless bug people obsessed with "saving face" at the cost of actually doing their jobs.

dont bother, chud logic is not real logic...
the vaccine has been proven to be safe, rightoids q theory is falling apart and now they gotta come to grasp with the fact they wont ever win another election.

people are getting sick and dying around here. It is just not in the news. But you should take the injections. safe and effective.

Attached: 1626547411449.jpg (933x1166, 438.13K)

Different batches. Japs were testing their batches and sent back the ones they found floating debris and shit in - look it up. They’ll still have the issue of any unknown side effects, or which law of averages says there will be many, but they likely will have less shitty batches/deaths, as they actually did basic due diligence most countries didn’t.

lol ok sure.
>muh media wont talk about
dude media goes where the news and views are. That would be news if it existed.

Didn't Japan take ivermectin and not the vax?

Lol, lmao even. I would love to be as simple minded as you.

>who was epstein

There was a thread with some pretty interesting data the other day about an increase in cancer rates the other day.
An user had a theory that the goal isn't to kill you immediately, it's to shorten your lifespan to around 60-65 (so that you can't claim retirement benefits).

In any case, nothing is really clear yet. My personal belief is that it's not designed to kill, but is certainly just an experiment to see what happens.

I have a redpilled as fuck japanese doctor (last time I saw him he was going off on the burger government for killing Abe - and he has even gone so far as to name the jews). He said the same shit; western vaccines are all a big fucking experiment, they alter your dna and they're causing big problems.
Ironically the chinese one is perfectly fine, according to him. Said it's just a standard vaccine where they inject some viruses and your immune system attacks it or whatever. None of the new dna altering shit. He still didn't say it was necessary, but if you wanna get everyone off your back, just take that one. He got a double-shot of it. (Sinopharm).

All kikecines are made by ZOG.

Nobody said otherwise.

>ITT: Glowniggers
I hope they are getting paid
nice digits, m8. Yeah, same thing over here. If you only go to facebook/talmudvision
everyhing is good, though

Attached: 1659658937389328.gif (400x400, 844.49K)

>it's just a standard vaccine
EVERY vaccine has been garbage
>they inject some viruses
ALL of virology is fake

It's different on the ground

Attached: 1649674067128.jpg (441x319, 32.21K)

there are many deaths. if the vax gets you within 2 weeks you are considered unvaccinated .

Attached: 1659920970611934.png (538x510, 281.06K)

LOL. My local media shills the streaming services their company is owned by. CBS will shill Paramount + between reports of nigger shootings and the weather. ABC will shill Disney + between nigger shootings and the sports. NBC will shill Hulu between reports of nigger shootings and celebrity gossip. What news? It's all shilling and nigger shootings, and that's common as the weather. They might talk about Ukraine for a moment but it's all Russia Bad Ukraine Good with no context or explanation.

Also. Learn Japanese. I got As in Japanese in college, and continue to learn it in private for a decade watching anime everyday and I still don't speak that language fluently. No one here without a Japanese flag probably speaks Japanese even to know where to look online for Japanese anti-vaxx sentiment. OP is an Argentinean who lives in his own little world like everyone else.

Attached: vaccinesudden562.png (1199x1117, 814.22K)

Imagine being this stupid. God even leafs aren't this dumb. Well actually most are so good thing I'm not a leaf

Only the first batch of vaccinated and J&J were causing side effects.

>the vax is more deadly than the virus

Attached: 64d.png (1668x315, 172.59K)

>why isn’t the media reporting truth
KYS OP

10 lost tribes

if i remember correctly, japan recalled the vaccines at least twice

>OP is an Argentinean who lives in his own little world like everyone else.
ワロタ。糞アメ黒人お宅死ね

Idk, but if they were would anyone in government or medicine inform the public?
Most likely would just keep quiet while slowly cashing out the country before the collapse

He said Japan you nigger fuck, Alberta is a rounding error by comparison

nobody decent woudl share an imagine with a woman pooting. kys incel.

Why are there teenagers and young adults having heart attacks and dying all over the West?
Not an argument. Japan is irrelevant. Nobody knows what is going on in Japan. We have the facts here in the USA and around the West. Young people don’t just die randomly of “natural causes”