GLR's Assassination

What role, if any, did the US government have in the Commander's death?

Attached: black-sun-glr.jpg (1020x1020, 132.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@TexasVet:6/GEORGELINCOLNROCKWELL:0
youtu.be/JALAKvn9tSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hard to say... GLR's death was suspiciously similar to Malcom X's death....
>Former colleague
>Close range shooting
>Very little media coverage
>Perpetrator had "same" ideological background

I'm honestly not sure.

bump

There was plenty of evidence of the NOI wanting him dead, Malcolm and the FBI both acknowledged the death threats. It's not like it came out of nowhere like with GLR.
>Perpetrator had "same" ideological background
GLR's killer allegedly had "Bolshevik leanings."

Also
>Close range shooting
Correct me if I'm wrong:
I don't know the logistics but I thought he shot him with a rifle from a rooftop
So he was set up there, waiting for him
Whereas they walked up to Malcolm X and shot him with a shotgun and pistols

>GLR's killer allegedly had "Bolshevik leanings."
It's true that he was kicked out for said "leanings", however he was still in GLR's party at one point, so I think my point still applies.

I was wrong, he was shot with a pistol while he was in his car

Bump

they guy was essentially a manchurian candidate that they could do anything with. they scraped him up after they found him on a charge. happens all the time.
they send him in to fuck up the organization with shitty ideas, it completely fails because the org was too tight. they probably expected this so they just shoot him.
the guy only got 8 years in prison.
the movement was essentially decapitated until 1975 when another firebrand leader coincidentally died in a leadership dispute.
for a while there we had hundred men armed and uniformed marches in major cites a couple times a year.
the rule was established that no official org could exist without it devolving into a little mor than a biker gang
then the movement when esoteric in the 80s and it took until the post-Reagen era to get some populist steam going.
fell off in the 2000s with 9/11 distractions, constant system propaganda a la saving private ryan and american history x.
and hey, the system was working well enough for the average white American back then.
all we have left is the literature from that era. we have to rebuild from the ground up, but we have steam from the post 2012 failure of globalism and its consequences.
1 am incoherant ramblepost ovver.

*by "the guy" i mean the assassin.
GN

Attached: comfy12.jpg (3328x3106, 368.03K)

Attached: melting pot hate.jpg (500x376, 21.25K)

GLR was too based for this world

Attached: E79CF16A-2EB9-45F6-AD33-ACC6EA6C2277.jpg (1280x827, 154.07K)

i was just trying to find hate bus and the thumbnail this looked like him, but im kind of laughing now because its not, but it could be

Attached: lincoln rockwell hate bus race mixing.jpg (1252x719, 190.2K)

How many followers did he have before his assassination?

500, according to (((Wikipedia)))
nevermind, I was half right, Patler shot him with a pistol but from the roof of the laundromat

>they guy was essentially a manchurian candidate that they could do anything with
he does sound like a schizo

This.

odysee.com/@TexasVet:6/GEORGELINCOLNROCKWELL:0
Hey this guest on the fourteen words podcast is a GLR fan and gives a great overview of the man including (((who))) killed him

Attached: am-freikorp.png (341x296, 59.78K)

checked
they had a couple hundred card carrying members
a couple thousand on the mailing list for their newsletters and such
although in the 1960s south and other rural areas, many were with the klan and the Dixiecrats already, or were just based all on their own.
hard to say.

1 teaspoon

youtu.be/JALAKvn9tSY