Anyone else noticing in a decline in quality in goods and services nowadays?

Attached: 41487926-9448565-image-a-4_1617868579115.jpg (634x476, 60.46K)

Sneed's Feed and Seed jajajajajajaj

>implying fast food was ever quality

Attached: 1597875479295.png (151x168, 66.5K)

stop worrying about food poisoning, goy. It's nothing. The life of a goy does not matter, so it's going to be ok.

Attached: 1655304534960.png (330x380, 34.44K)

they used to cook the burgers at least

you get what you pay for.

No, it has always been shit.

Still not going to tip faggot

desu i dont eat fast food very often because its for retards, but i got off work late and cbf'd to cook the other night so i got myself a quarter pounder with bacon on the way home and it was fucking superb

Dude if you actually get a burger like that fucking sue the restaurant.

You could definitely sue them for serving you a raw hamburger

Take a look at who is cooking your food. What exactly do you expect? Soon those same people will be artificially placed in leadership positions. Your fast food experience is a microcosm for your future in America.

I'd still eat that

Did Ja/ck/ make that? Jesus

Some people like it like that.

Yes, I noticed this. I got a breakfast burrito the other day from some mexican place. no salt or anything on the eggs, which were overcooked, dry. No salt or anything on the potato, barely any cheese. It was clear the people working either did not know how to prepare eggs or just did not give a fuck, or got pleasure out of providing nasty substandard food to some sucker

I stopped getting the quarter pounder ever since they switched to cooked to order those mfs make it raw

Def services, nobody can do their job properly anymore

I've had a McDonalds do that to me before.

Guess the skin color of every single one of the employees at that location.

nigger detected.

omg my corpse is raw

OP sounds like a faggot Karen kike that complains about everything.

Doesn't the court ask you what the damages are and then basically give you fuck all if you didn't miss work or otherwise incur financial costs as a result of the negligence?

im noticing an increase in NIGGERS, hence the quality decreasing

It's called diversity, and it's our strength chud.

I'm not, I'm very understanding and reasonable but things are just awful nowadays. Another example. I called to get a quote for a car repair. The guy said "we're booked" and then just hung up the phone.

walmart has started deliberatelyputting the slowest possible people on checkout.
this is deliberate and if not happening in every store across america it is at least happening in many stores in several states.

It is intentional, but I don't entirely understand why.

On god, dat Jordan Peterson meal looks bussin frfr no cap

I do the absolute bare minimum of what I'm supposed to with the occasional intentional fuckup. Don't like it? Well fuck you. The restaurant can't afford to fire me because anyone they try to replace me with will ghost them after a week LMAO.

Pain and suffering

>goods
Yeah a bit.

>services
Yes. Definitely. Everyone seems to think they are the head of the royal family or something. Im not saying please and thank you when you get paid to speak to me. Just do your fucking job and dont make small talk with me.

Also anyone in health services or any gym employee or personal trainer all seem to have a massive stick up their arse. Just do your jobs. You chose to be a nurse and clean up peoples shit and piss. Just because you are stressed and chose that job dont make it everyone elses problem. Let me be neet in piece you fucking losers

Become a vegan dude.

Attached: 1474254874664.jpg (252x293, 18.02K)

I just spent $1800 on some repairs and the car lasted less than a week before the same issue appeared.

Attached: 1659482121300550m.jpg (1024x1003, 63.45K)

Based. Tipping culture is fucked

I hadn't noticed since I prepare 99.9% of my food at home with base ingredients. I have however noticed everything costs more and comes in a smaller amount.
t. cheapskate

Thats what you get for buying a vw

see what I mean