(((They))) start complaining that Gen Zers don’t work 24/7

The new thing is that many just do their job but don’t go above and beyond. They kill it “quiet quitting”.

Attached: D48120D6-675F-4DB1-B3E6-9054C5234917.jpg (1010x1301, 233.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4OvQIGDg4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the main reason blackrock and friends push for racial diversity. It's to wreck unions and replace normals with chinkbots who'll work for nothing

Once I slept for 5 hours during work for my WFH internship

I am a Zoomer, and I am free.
I don't have to participate in society.
I don't have to take on debt.
I don't have to live or work around niggers.
I don't have to work under an "employer".
I don't have to pay taxes (if I don't "earn" anything).

I can just go innawoods. I can be free from all of this "humanity".
Oh how liberated I am. Oh how at peace I am. I have transcended the cages of artificial human despair. I am free because I am independent.

It's such a bullshit term.

>oh you want to do your job as it's outlined and not do a bunch of above and beyond shit that we're not paying you for and it's unclear if we will ever reward you for? What a QUITTER! You've QUIET QUIT on us all!

Boomer bullshit because they want to strangle every last free hour of your life away from you for their bullshit without compensation. Fuck them. Only an idiot would work harder for free in this open air jewish prison.

"Quiet quitting" is the new PsyOp being pushed. It's hillarious. I saw it on TikTok like 2 weeks ago and now every single fucking major news outlet is pushing it non-stop. Holy fucking hell. You're all being gaslighted and the elites are laughing their fucking asses off at the ensuing chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=m4OvQIGDg4I

>Racial diversity wrecks unions
I was working together with American black people to organize my factory, and I am white.
Now if you are talking about Mexicans who work for barely minimum wage while living 10 to a 3 room apartment and send money back home, and who try to get Mexicans appointed to management to shake down everyone else because muh la Raza, then yes. Also them speaking Spanish just to fuck with you is annoying, but luckily yo entiendo. The surprise on their faces never gets old. They are the worst to try and organize because at least 2 or 3 are working for cash under the table. Fuck them.

Quiet quitting is not going "Above and beyond" for mr Goldberg yes I am a quiet quitter.

I like it how in the mind of an incel you're either a lazy black or an Asian that works too hard.

Im a quiet quitter.
Im only working 50 hour weeks and doing 2 jobs at once instead of the expected 70 and 3 jobs at once.

These mother fuckers can fire me. They wont. They cant get staff.

I like how in the mind of a poo pusher everyone who doesn't want their quality of life to go down (very selfish) must be an incel

ID:bOT

It's funny because both Dems and Reps are pushing for this and you guys piss and moan like voting matters.

I hope you starve to death. Go to the woods and stay there. Do not remain in, or return to my society, you God-forsaken, Lazy Fucking NiggerFaggot.

Attached: 1992.png (346x344, 147.26K)

I wasn't attacking that, I was attacking your implication that there's a happy medium. Indians and Chinese will run this country in a generation precisely because they apply themselves.
*Laughs in $250k salary*

No one wants to live in Indian and Chinese run countries.

LIST OF 6 SIGNS

1. - Disengagement on a chronic basis.
2. - Performance only to the minimum set of performance standards
3. - Isolation from other members of the team
4. - Withdrawal from any non-necessary conversations, activities or tasks
5. - Attendance at meetings but not speaking up or taking action
6. - Teammates report a sudden increase in their workload in having to pick up the slack

Come over to enzed and get RAM-RAIDED.com

How dare you don't work unpaid overtime!

How dare you not take phone calls after hours!

How dare you don't take additional job responsibilities that weren't in the original job description!

How dare you refuse to go above and beyond for absolutely no reward!

You lazy entitled millennials and zoomers are eating into our corporate profits and productivity metrics!

Get fucked boomers, the age of "above and beyond" is over, we're simply giving you the bare minimum.

Attached: ok_boomer_lead_2.jpg (1200x600, 124.87K)

People will live wherever there is opportunity. That's why Italians migrate here and Australians don't migrate to Italy.

I've quiet retired about 5 years ago when I realized nothing I did would outweigh playing social networking games within the company

Its going great

imagine working or paying taxes
how does it feel, wagie? knowing that you are going to waste your prime years working for a fraction of what people made 50 years ago while paying taxes that pay for whores to get abortions and bolstering the protection of israel?

I laugh as your pension dries up and you realize that God will not allow your boomer ass to steal the future away from your children, you worthless, materialistic piece of shit.

correct. my manager got passive aggressive when i wouldnt come in early because two people are on vacation and someone called out. ironically, he did not stay late past the end of his shit but he wanted me to come in early.

Ich habe mir den Arsch für unsere Firma aufgerissen und gedankt wurde es mir damit das ich seit 3 Jahren keine Gehaltserhöhung mehr bekomme. Trotz Rekordprofiten durch Corona. Quasi niemand kriegt mehr Gehaltserhöhungen. Gleichzeitig gibt es bei gleichen Jobs eine Gehaltsdifferenz von 20.000€ pro Jahr. Daher scheiße ich mittlerweile auf das Unternehmen und mache nur noch das nötigste. Wer seine Leute nicht zu schätzen weiß braucht danach nicht irgendeine Scheiße erfinden wie "Quiet Quitter". Das die Leute sich all diesen Mist zu Millenials etc. anhören und vergessen das Politiker und Konzerne das Problem sind. Auch hier auf Any Forums regt man sich über Transgender und Schwule auf, die keinem etwas tun, anstatt das man über Korruption & Co in den Staaten spricht. Das ganze Board ist ein Haufen behinderter.

Shitskin Indian pencil dick detected

The famous shitskin colour blindness.

Oh no some poor virgins are insulting me :'(

It's called acting your wage

>NO GOYIM YOU CAN'T JUST DO THE MINIMMIUM!

based bro, verstecke mich grad auch aufm Klo

Im not insulting you. How is shitskin or colourblind an insult?

>How dare you refuse to go above and beyond for absolutely no reward!
This is the key. The boomer mentality of putting yourself above the rest of the workforce because that's the way to success hasn't been true for 40 years at least. People make their careers and get raises by job jumping, the further you're willing to move the more money you can make.

It's been so long now the young millennials and zooms have grown up with this reality. Zooms never even got to hear the boomer lies from their parents so they're completely bewildered by the attitude of the middle manager cunts.

Most amazingly there's not even a quivering fart of a response to this. Not one corpo cunt is asking if it's time to reward loyalty or to think about staff retention based on incentives. Instead it's just more options to fuck people over and to get them replaced by immigrants.

nigger what?
opportunity?
i dunno about down under but here in cold australia i see immigrants filled to the brim working at tim hortons shovelling coffee to construction workers that dont make much more than they do

You're literally a currycel. Women are repulsed by you. Indians still live in a medieval culture. When you come here you're still lazy entitled sub humans with a

>I can just go innawoods.
Wrong, dickhead. If you can't buy land to live on, you aren't doing that.

Translation = people fed up with the corporate bullshit.
Not only that they want you in the cage, they want to haze you every day by demanding a happy song and dance, showing how grateful you are for the opportunity turning your life in to an elaborate humiliation ritual.

>zoomers will break der jude slavery chains because they're too lazy to work
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh coincidentally based zoomers?!???

Attached: 1660594314519557.jpg (891x1024, 96.12K)

Chinks only work hard to steal your ideas and sell them.

Opportunity meaning the jobs here are better than what's available in 95% of the world. Australia is a good place to make easy money and a huge upgrade for most people.
I'm not indian or Chinese, you mentally ill virgin ^^

fr

Attached: 1661272528848266.gif (482x640, 3.69M)

Kek imagine being this ashamed of being a currycel

Nobody will find me in government public land. It's legal for me to stay there too. Stay mad.

seethe boomer. The death of this nation is in your hands.

Attached: 1590384395469.png (2300x2227, 162.93K)

>behinderter klein geschrieben

krautbro…

I am Gen X and I think I have dinner this for most of the last year. Only year the phrase quiet quitting a couple of weeks ago

I've been a quiet quitter for 15 years

Attached: aqua4.gif (400x570, 429.41K)

>They kill it “quiet quitting”.
>kill

YOU FUCKED IT UP. YOU FUCK! YOU SMELL LIKE FUCKING SHIT!