Kiwifarms is dead

Keffals, Marjorie Taylor Green and the ADL joined forces to take down kiwifarms.

Part of me doesn't want a tranny to win - I hate keffals and hope she dies. But another part of me is laughing as kiwifarms constantly doxxes right wing people.

Attached: 1660873822796905.webm (576x1024, 2.96M)

>she

"when a devil and a monster fight, the best outcome is that they destroy each other"
You don't have to pick a side.

this
fuck em

Attached: clown24.png (391x432, 125.91K)

>she

gee, I sure wonder where they will flood if it goes down

I think we should support kiwifarms because if we don't all of the degenerate faggots will flood this site if it gets shoah'd.

Also freedom of speech is important.

women are so fucking stupid and vapid, this is why when they get old everyone avoids them. They have nothing to offer anymore.

kiwifarms is based, check out the chris chan threads and the ones about sam hyde, ethan, etc.

fpbp

i could never pull a girl like her but even if she magically wanted to hook up with me I would refuse out of pure love for my narcissist self and rather take the win of knowing I can pull girls like vs the actual fucking of a girl of her caliber

How new are you OP? The farms has done nothing wrong and Ethan Ralph and the troons are cancer to society

Woman with golden hair, golden body. Just need to add a black man to that mix and you have the closest vision to heaven you'll ever see on earth.

fuck kiwifarms, its some of those faggots who call me a tranny over and over because I wont suck jesus's cock

If the Jews hate KF you know they were right

>I think we should support kiwifarms because if we don't all of the degenerate faggots will flood this site if it gets shoah'd
oh damn good point.

Thank you for your post America

I never got Kiwifarms, but not supporting them is gay

Not always, take Alex Jones for example. Some are meant to fill a role.

KF is chaotic neutral tbqh.
They don't care about politics.
They just milk lolcows and that's it.
It's like 2000s Any Forums.

fuck me. This is how pervasive their programming is that even someone who hates trans and everything they stand for start slowly internalizing their lies over time.

HE,i mean to say HE

This. OP is a faggot. Also, kiwispergs go home.

Attached: 1459934624226.png (553x798, 140.91K)

>KIWIFARMS IS DEAD

>Comes back up less than 12 hours later

Everytime

Pretty much this. They stumbled on the tranny discord and how they are sending do it yourself estrogen to kids. This shit is getting bad and josh is the last stand against this shit. Any Forums used to be on this kind of stuff but this place is so dead now

MODS MODS MODS

what will the kiwifags do now?

Yes! It's all gone. Now people won't learn about all the scams and grifts I did in the past, mmmm. It's plain sailing from this point on, oh yeah. Kiwifarms can tongue my anus for all I care, mmmm.
GL

Attached: D6sKSMpdnxfG_640x360.jpg (640x360, 22.36K)

Also, this. I support kiwifarms being up as a containment zone and it's retarded cat lady sperg userbase not coming here.

>pol/ used to be on this kind of stuff but this place is so dead now
Any Forums is far from dead in the sense that no one is using it. It's just if anyone calls this out and tries to work against it they get called a fed or jannies delete doxes.
Now I'm not a fan of KF because those freaks would dox us too

>she

kiwi is a fag infested cringe hole

I didn't know it was alive. I mean, I've long heard of it but, was just never interested.

They'll fucking come here and unleash their aspie faggotry on this board.

kiwifags are pedofiles and coomers calling out anybody popular online as pedofiles and coomers. politically they were useful idiots for both sides. they benefited nobody. they just created drama.

they already do. kiwifags litterally obsess over allegations and create and start believing their own fan fiction. it should of been called loonytunes.com. I learned to dislike autists because of kiwifarms.

Based. Two retards fighting I'm just gonna enjoy the show.

kF doesn’t even dox random people. Keffals needs to be in jail. He is literally giving DYI estrogen to kids.

Yeah I agree but I'm pretty autistic and I feel like I would be a lolcow if people looked into me- nothing I do is malicious but I'm pretty wacky