Andrew Tate is a nuke in the 5th Generational War

WW3 is weird and Andrew Tate is a weapon
Shoring up western masculinity is a state security interest.
Glow niggers get one right for once.

Attached: 1631178390637.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

He's done more to destroy feminism than anyone alive

Attached: 1655912374473.png (256x279, 97.48K)

>oh no they found out he's mil-intel
>let's just say he's cool even if he's a federal agent
booooooo all glowies die

I never watched anything he did and only remember an old pick of him with JPs daughter.
Was he on twice or something? Hod he blow up

it working

Attached: 1629995616228.png (688x461, 66.92K)

He's literally James Bond

He's just a dumb fuck gypsy, man. If he were an actual intelligence asset, he wouldn't have been banned from everything. On a completely unrelated note, isn't it cool how Richard Spencer still has a Twitter account? That guy really knows how to play the system.

Attached: 1572890088176.jpg (767x517, 44.25K)

>He's just a dumb fuck gypsy, man.
american and british

That's a weird way of saying "half-nigger."

shill hostility is so obvious

Attached: 1650890510163.jpg (1556x1556, 772.25K)

he was banned tho. his spontaneous popularity only lasted a month. he will be forgotten next month. The military will still be 40% understrength. And that is a good thing.

he is the system you faggot fed.

I'm a shill for calling him a half-nigger (which he is)? I get it now. This isn't a bread for honest discussion about Tate's possible intelligence connections - you just want to promote your daddy. That's disappointing, but it isn't the first time I've been blue balled by e-simps. Here's a pic for the road, faggot.

Attached: 1573138167856.jpg (900x1199, 118.87K)

I think you don’t know, but in the glownigger wars we are. Just like there are Jedis on both sides.

Is he going to convince anyone? He comes off as being very obvious. Maybe he'll convinced the average normie retard, unless his bad investment advice fucks over yet another generation of young people.

i didn't think shills prayed
>I'm a shill for calling him a half-nigger (which he is)?
yeah you're a shill because you're counter signaling
it's called trade craft
> This isn't a bread for honest discussion about Tate's possible intelligence connections
He's too perfectly timed to be on accident. Either he's military intelligence, or literally a gift from God.
>That's disappointing, but it isn't the first time I've been blue balled by e-simps. Here's a pic for the road, faggot.
u sound mad
Is he going to convince anyone?
see pic rel here >Maybe he'll convinced the average normie retard
aka everyone
>unless his bad investment advice fucks over yet another generation of young people.
he doesn't really give investment advice.

>yeah you're a shill because you're counter signaling
Or maybe I just don't like niggers and their half nigger kids? Anyway, the broader point is that he was banned and that hardly seems like a great play if you're using the guy to develop some sense of Western masculine residence among half-nigger zoomers.

We've been chipping away at Marxism/feminism for a long time and its finally culminating in results. The next generation of boys just needed someone else to tell them they weren't crazy for seeing that feminism is bullshit. I never had that help as a boy because ALL men were cucks and feminism ruled society. I was told by women that war would not exist if only women could be leaders and for a while I believed it and it caused me to hate my male ancestors and masculinity in general.

Feminism is going to backfire very hard on women because social media has documented female behavior perfectly. Their tricks can't be hidden anymore and men don't want to be literal cannon fodder slaves for whores that basically hate them.

so fucking lame shills pull digits whenever they want
>Or maybe I just don't like niggers and their half nigger kids?
over the top, dial it back a bit buddy

Dial it back? Where the fuck do you think are right now, friendo?

>We've been chipping away at Marxism/feminism for a long time
True and that work was essential, Tate can only exist in an environment were many many people have been chipping away.
But Tate's the knockout punch
Feminism as a label has been unpopular for a while
but Feminism as a reality is on its way out because of Tate and the ideology he represents (he's not the only weapon in this war).

>friendo

Attached: 1659324480563.jpg (500x500, 33.73K)

you don't blend in my guy
leftists do such a poor job of pretending to be right wing.

Stop shilling for halfricans then.

Women mostly. Trannies are statistically rare. Most lefty shills are women.

shilling is paid posting
like the jannies I work for free

there is nothing new about tate. his brand and even the moniker use of "red pilled" was already being used in 2016. I remember a dude called red pill theory or something back then. Tate isn't even new. I vaguely remember him two years ago and thought he was a Tai Lopez type. How he spontaneously became popular is beyond me.

Attached: 1604509280453.jpg (556x556, 61.33K)

Attached: glow.png (1080x1080, 1.74M)

>his brand and even the moniker use of "red pilled" was already being used in 2016.
he's more than the red pill and doesn't even use those words.
>I remember a dude called red pill theory or something back then. T
yeah manosphere has been around for a while. Their work was necessary. Tate stands on their shoulders, but he's a giant compared to them. His star power is what makes him a nuke.
I came to the red pill via Fresh and Fit before Tate.

really restores your confidence in military intelligence right?
unironically

andrew tate is a faggot. like a literal dick sucking ass pounding cum drinking faggot.

I scoped him out.
I'm cooler than him.
But he's definitely showing people how to be cool like me.
You faggots have in fact accused me of being andrew tate when I described my philosophy toward marriage and having a mutual understanding at the start that fucking around is defined and then murder threats are leveled and maintained throughout the marriage. You all cried abuse and someone called me tate.
But yes of course he's mil int. lol It's a doozy. They got a good one going IF he's not a faggot. Cuz it'll come out if he is.

This post is advertising or begging

lol trannies love writing gay fan fictions its insane

you actually believed that? I thought I was bad lol

>I'm cooler than him.
cringe

You're a nigger faggot just like your butt buddy andrew tate.

>How he spontaneously became popular is beyond me.
Id like to know this as well. Seems like perfect timing for his brand to take off.

my point is there is nothing unique about Tate. I think he is either a fed or he found a way to manipulate tik tok and became popular in a month. I also think minorities are getting tired of the LGBT feminist shit because it's being directed at them now.

Lol some cunt teacher was claiming to have induced cognitive dissonance in the boys like 'well kids im a woman teaching here at this job out of the kitchen'.
CD for like 12 seconds until they state yes you too should be kitchened.

I wish i got paid for pointing out the obvious halfbreed hijinks.

>Hey Dadless Creeps, I will teach you to be a cartoon arsehole version of the Malboro man, that's not dust on my boots, it's cocaine! I cannot love! I cannot sneed!

This Nigger is starting to grate.

He's promoted by the usual jewish gatekeeper apparatus. Anything Dennis Prager touches is jewish subversion.

>my point is there is nothing unique about Tate.
most googled man in the world

>convinced the average normie retard

Just throw out your social media and TV. It's one thing when you are popular in a 1930s Germany full of 130IQ readers, but to be popular in 2022 America means you hit a Joe Rogan Andrew Tate tier hotspot for 70IQ mulatto commands.

There's a reason wealthy scumbags bought houses in rural Idaho: they'd rather look at deer than some tattooed scumbag and his tattooed skank grugging-out over the latest tiktok.

Attached: scad4y1zynh11.png (3000x1524, 2.65M)

>most promoted good goy

>reddit spacing
good try though

Attached: 1647746602404.gif (350x233, 423.14K)

>I'm cooler than him.
But he's definitely showing people how to be cool like me.

Only an asteroid can clean the Earth, now.

>bullshit digits
>reddit spacing
>counter signaling someone trying to restore western masculinity
>>globohomo has entered the chat

The only thing jewish promoted conman andrew tate can show people is how to suck a circumcised cock.