Housing market at 10 year low

Are you going to buy a new house now user?
futuristobserver.net/2022/08/24/home-prices-tumble-down-to-a-10-year-low/

Attached: photo_2022-08-25_00-44-03.jpg (612x408, 41.07K)

Not sure. Dont see the point. Would rather live in the woods

it's still interesting to see that the economy is going down the shitter fast.

Good

Attached: 1661232816395482.jpg (823x1024, 61.66K)

The fuck is this site?

I used to think that was a neat trick. Then I saw a guy just push all of that into a large tray. Takes two seconds for them to grab those dollars.

Trees walk. Bigfoot and creepy energy
No plains Billy here gonna live in the wide open…

New site for the american futurist I guess, I mean there is an about us section or whatever.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Lol, nope. No reason to do it without a family. I can live without any problem in my mom basement even if i can afford a house. Is a waste of money if there is noone to pass the property to at the end of my life. Boomers can keep their properties and die in them.

Not at these rates. Maybe when people get pissed off enough to start torching foreign owned and Blackrock properties. That might cause an actual correction.

assert yourself and become the alpha male. rape your local wendigo

not everyone is built for the forest.

Attached: photo_2021-12-07_06-47-53.jpg (480x600, 29.16K)

van life is better at this point.

I got star link RV edition and it just works in my cuck mobile.

Figure if I save for the next 5 years, I should be good for some nice land.

>This... Nigger, it's only just begun. Give it some time

Those are Manson's children

Was thinking about trying that. How much money to be a road nomad these days ,? Generally?

americans have it so easy,
imagine buying this bigass house so cheap

Attached: 1638850405603.png (1200x784, 1.51M)

>goes up 400%
>goes down 10%
>buy now it's a 10 year low

Moshe-kun are you trying to trick me again?

the crash is coming

>houses surrounded by niggers are cheap

You don't say

I wouldnt buy a house in most US states due to the ridiculous property taxes. The amount you guys pay compared to what you get back is ridiculous, i don't understand why there isn't more pushback considering Americans are supposed to hate taxes.

>housing market at 10 year low
It's all just a numbers game, and regional. In my desirable area, the floor price for a regular schmuck to get a basic house doubles every few years. Cheapest shacks in the spic ghetto right now are $350k. They were $250k as recently as 2019, and they were $150-175k within the last decade.

At that price it has to be in the hood. In Europe you can buy homes for ridiculous low prices in economically depressed areas too.

>the crash is coming
Yes, of your purchasing power.

Do you live in California? Although I noticed prices in even places like Ohio have almost doubled in the past 5 years

That already happened kek hopefully housing follows to make it more bearable, well except for those that bought a house while the market was high, sucks to be them

they probably had a better chance of surviving what's to come than any of us. Get ready!

Attached: photo_2022-01-15_18-54-50.jpg (1280x910, 48.51K)

It's a Jew psyop. Jack the prices up for years and then bring them down temporarily, "oy vey houses are cheap now!" Not falling for it Shecklestein.

>10 year low
user 2012 was 10 years ago. it was already halfway to the moon by then.

>buy the dip!
the dip is an 1100 sq ft cuck shed for $525k
>I can't miss!

I don't thankfully. I'm "out west" in the mountains though, and prices are affected by the fact that millions of people would move here if they could. Clean air, no niggers, reasonable cost of living, etc.