Is wife-swapping still adultery/sinful if both couples are married, live together, and are both identical twins?

Is wife-swapping still adultery/sinful if both couples are married, live together, and are both identical twins?

Attached: twins4.jpg (1070x1236, 627.19K)

Special case: what if you fuck the other one accidentally and genuinely didn't realize until afterwards

high speed delivery
one user Dulterer

Attached: beach-rocks.jpg (1920x1282, 1.91M)

They aren't identical. They are dressed the same with similar height & build. Different faces.

Attached: 65C758D6-40D5-456D-A002-6F206E08C360.png (2156x1916, 1.26M)

And as ye have asked concerning adultery, verily, verily, I say unto you, if a man receiveth a wife in the new and everlasting covenant, and if she be with another man, and I have not appointed unto her by the holy anointing, she hath committed adultery and shall be destroyed.

literally are both identical twins user

Attached: twins3.jpg (1392x1099, 317.24K)

>look at my cumspawn take a photo of it
look at these animals reproducing like amoeba, disgusting, stupid fucking goy niggers

I bet it's happened unintentionally lol

WHERES' THE FUCKING DIVERSITY????

Who would know?

Drown in a vat of acid kike.

Let’s get him boys

In your daughter's bedroom.

Those kids are like second order twins, I’m sure they have a synaptic bond

Lmao they probably switch places every day

That's called rape and you'd be a victim

Something hot about this but I don't know what.

They both play this EDH deck against each other

Attached: 4296B064-8EEA-4B56-B064-6D3877A84107.jpg (672x936, 160.86K)

What if one of the babies were black Any Forums? What then?

A. How do you know who the father is
B. Does it even matter

have fun changing diapers, breeder. I just don't want to waste my time with that shit

Do the kids count as siblings?

how the fuck do they not accidently fuck the wrong partners?

that is the women's job you turbo fag.

>complains about something so simple even amebae do it
>yet will never accomplish that thing himself
Sucks to suck and yes that is the correct spelling of "amebae."

cousins

he is going for a vietnam esthetic. get it jungle. he is wearing US issued style jungle boots and olive green cargo pants. But he went with a tan shirt. Kind of neat actually. by he I meant the brothers.

lol you don't because it doesn't. And if you could tell then suddenly yea it would matter.

Attached: psych.jpg (1680x1050, 282.16K)

Retard's argument. Just because it's simple it doesn't mean it's desirable or good. Eating shit is simple, most animals do it. Dying in a war is simple, millions of men have done it in history. But I don't want responsibility, because it limits my ability to move out of my shithole and kikes want people to stay poor, weak, stupid and stressed. I have NEVER seen a breeder who wasn't stressed and struggling to cope.

being gay is ok
sexism is wrong

I don't even want to hear a fucking screaming baby in my house. I don't want to see a stupid bitch walking around in her underwear. I want PEACE AND QUIET!

>accidently
you know they switched, several times, as fun.

I wouldn't wanna be a Romanian turkrapebaby either I don't blame you user but why not white people? We don't steal and don't sound/look like disgusting vampires such as yourself?

So you and your brother decide to pull a swap but don't tell them and they at the same time decide to pull a swap and not tell you, you end up fucking your own wife and snicker about it the next time she gets bitchy.