Do you guys support a progressive tax system or a flat tax system...

Do you guys support a progressive tax system or a flat tax system? What country has the best tax rates and system in your opinion (not the lowest, but the best for its country/people)?

Attached: Fa5I-MRVEAAjNi9.jpg (1551x2082, 478.31K)

Who is the qt?

do your own fucking homework

Its just a cat

Attached: Fa5I-MVVEAESFKk.jpg (2077x2015, 427.63K)

Flat taxes are not progressive, corporations and the ultra wealthy should pay more.

They pay more either way. 20% of $1 mil a year is still more than 20% of your minimum wage faggotry.

Tax rates should be based on IQ. Whoever knows about the most loopholes pays the highest amount.

I don't support any tax system, tax is theft.

>you guys
Shill. Read the rules.

switzerland

>how a woman takes a photo of a cat (or anything)
tax is a funny thing... those who own the means of production more or less get to decide how much of a tax burden they bear, because they can simply pass that cost on in the form of higher prices or lower wages.
so the options seem to be (1) squeeze the middle class, (2) state controlled economy, (3) magically set things up so that the capitalist class has an incentive to pay into the system.

>they pay more as a gross amount because they have more money
wow, you can do basic math. They SHOULD be paying more on a percentage level. These people are reaping massive benefits off the stability provided to them by the system, they can afford to give up a larger percentage of their earnings than poor people. Not even memeing here, the idea that a 20k per year person paying 4k in taxes and a 2,000k per year paying 400k in taxes is "fair" is moronic.

No.

>tax is theft
Believe it or not, many people who aren't niggers actually choose to pay taxes to keep society functioning. Roads aren't free. School teachers need supplies. Doctors... well they can fuck off.

Flat tax anyone making over 30k, preferably like 15%, 3% of that being federal, and the rest going to the local government.

Flat sales tax. No income tax.

We exist in MMT.
Taxes are a pretense to maintain the illusion of legitimacy. If they really mattered, there would be no money printing, and no carried interest loop hole.

I support taxation without representation

What's moronic is your sense of entitlement towards other peoples money. Poor beople are a burden on society. They don't pay their fair share at all. They only take.
Commies really are retarded.

Progressive. Let's talk about it over dinner.

Cute cat by the way.

>flat sales tax
I'll do what everyone else does and shop in Oregon tax-free. Your idea is flawed.

I support taking tax off goy and then giving it to other goy invaders

Deficit spending make this noble purpose a sucker's bargain. The western governments borrow fiat money and pay an ever decreasing % interest on an ever increasing balance. You're not paying for roads at the federal level. You may be contributing to your local public school's budget, but most of that budget is also federal cash borrowed and printed ex nihilo.

Progressive. What Germany is doing right now is decent. What they were doing in the 30's was gold. Taxes are downstream from Nationalism and Homogeneity. Entrepreneurs and creators should be proud to pay their share to the state at a higher but relative rate knowing that their taxes are going to something worthwhile like industry subsidies and infrastructure projects - that they will directly benefit from - as well as honest social programs for their less fortunate brothers and sisters in need, and not some Zionist agenda such as Israeli Aid, Middle Eastern wars, Eastern European wars, International "refugee" resettlement programs, etc.

I guess what I'm really trying to get at is that I would absolutely fucking decimate your asshole. I mean, absolute domination. Your cat would never be the same after witnessing such atrocities.

Thank you for coming to my Uncle Ted Talk.

Attached: 1622766303806.png (500x500, 149.57K)

Start by fixing the tax loop holes that are in the tax regulations that enable these people to simply plan taxes away in the first place. Then we can have a debate about flat tax vs progressive taxes. Either way immigrants should be taxed 400% and an additional 100% per relative they bring.

Attached: 1660565706564413.gif (442x480, 3.22M)

Uhmazin.

Attached: Woman Pic.jpg (500x356, 23.11K)

I'm an Oregonian, so my taxes are buying Norcan and crack pipes for junkies, hormones and surgery for trannies, and the occasional pothole repair (which never lasts more than a week). Everything is indeed fucked, which is why I refuse to work anymore and I live in my car. Fuck it.

All taxation is theft, fuck the fed

Do not put swastika and black sun together you idiot. You DO know Hitler KILLED Black Suns

Attached: tumblr_oqky485B3a1vyvg1co5_400.gif (268x268, 2.05M)

What part of flat-tax don't you understand. It would be a federal sales tax.