This should be the norm everywhere, anyone against this is a rich asshole and should face the wall

this should be the norm everywhere, anyone against this is a rich asshole and should face the wall

Attached: file.png (750x719, 700.04K)

That’s not a bad idea really, besides speeding itself being a bullshit victimless crime. If kikes had to suffer the same real penalty as everyone else for doing crimes the world would be a better place

>rich hardworking people should fund myy mentally ill lazy neet lifestyle

yeah i get that but i've seen to many race cars driving like assholes on the highway

Based if true.

>rich
>hardworking
good morning sirs

don't you have some old ladies to scam?

So you're a poorfag who has to cope by hoping they get buttfucked by road pirates?

Just set these up in poor, crime ridden city intersections and I’m fine with it

fuck off marius

Have no income pay no fines. Not bad.

Excuse me sir! Do the words “fuck you money” mean anything to you? There is a point at which a pile of money becomes so big that the interest it accrues and the returns on it’s investment make labor unnecessary and taxation a joke easily dodged by a few lawyers.

i wouldn't say i'm poor but i'm far from being rich

Get a fine of... -45$. Looks like Tyronne earned some cash...

That not a romanian name.

They outlawed these in free states in the US.

Should be capped, but a sliding scale makes some sense.

I’m sure Tyron pays taxes on his dope ya faggot

That's all of Scandinavia. One issue is that it's based on last years tax returns, so if you sold $10M of stock for a "loss" the you didn't pay any taxes.

Hello sir, remember you get rich by having other people do the work for you

lmao, i have no income. I'd drive 240 all day through school zones. Fuck you niggers.

/thread

cringe. rich people actually have important shit to do to stimulate the economy hence why they are in a ruxh. speeding tickets sghould be overloocked for them for this reason unlike poor rednecks who just want to get home from the bar as quick as possible so they don't miss their shitty reality tv

Niggers would never use a speed limit again and they barely do

45 in a 30 isn't speeding though. Who's the Jew that determines these outrageously low speed limits anyway?

>nigs should never have to pay a speeding ticket in their entire lives
You fucking retards should immediately neck yourselves.