When did you realize democrats are acutally the good guys?

I realized it today after based Biden gave me a 20,000 dollar discount on my degree. Fuck maga chuds, trump will be in prison soon.

Attached: booya.png (552x700, 556.07K)

politic man gave me money, he good guy now

Never ask a politician where they're gonna get the money to pay for all their handouts user

from russia after they capitulate of course

>Increases taxes
yAY, tHeY fOrGaVe mY dEbT!!!

Nobody knows or cares anymore

My degree was free and I dont pay property taxes.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ur poor lol

+ 20,000 for degree
- 40,000 from inflation from out of control money printing

This one hurts.

kek is all I have to say, out of multiple trillions pissed away they lose thier shit over this?

good, I hope boomers get fucked and pay for my education. Clean it up, boomer.
>user is still paying taxes in 2022

Attached: jannie.jpg (665x670, 41.2K)

>yeah, the guberment giving mr. and professor shekelberg 20,000 dollars
I'm so glad you enjoy getting fucked.

The real problem is that these predatory student loans exist at all. Students should be able to file bankruptcy so that there is risk involved for the loan maker. Then they’d have to actually evaluate the profitability of each degree, but as usual the uniparty neoliberals and neoconservatives took the easiest way out, which was to kick the can down the road again.

How to spot a shill:
>how old were you when you realized that…
>daily reminder that…
>when did you realize that…

negative six years ago
I actually voted for Obama twice (gross)

When did you realize pedo peter and the incest cunny crew were the good guys TM?

Attached: IMG_20220811_211640.jpg (2159x3989, 2.53M)

>Muh shill
And you are a faggot.

>No eyepro
Lolollol

Attached: 1641669273473.jpg (1920x2560, 763.28K)

Well said. Nobody should have to borrow money to go to school in the first place. I’m not a liberal but people should be able to pay for college with part time work.

By predatory you mean government backed?

Remember how Republicans would always say
>"WELL IF YOU BELIEVE IN MORE TAXES THEN WHY DONT YOU PAY MORE BY YOURSELF? SEE? YOU WON'T PAY MORE UNLESS IT'S POLICY AND THAT MEANS IT'LL NEVER WORK HAHAHAHA

Then, they start railing against paying off $10,000 of YOUR student loan debt, yet this shit is happening in the meanwhile (picrel). Republicans have no bottom

Attached: uYqReahc0KivMudFAVxW7fwPRNH9jSn-9b-51K1OYGKHdxdfBLT6XQXaiLetlAyrOmz5ofRrfoMWbg=s640-nd-v1[1].jpg (640x640, 50.61K)

The weird thing is Biden helped pass legislation that didn't allow millennials to declare bankruptcy on college loans. The only sane way to fix this is to undo that legislation. But he's seemingly unaware of what he did 20 years ago.

I see, so you as a person are worth 20,000 printed buckaroos. I bet if someone gave you a million dollars you'd kill your mom like the spineless faggot that you are.

Trump would try to get you to kill her for free and promise to pay you back afterward

You're no lower than a prostitute.

Your mom deserves a little more respect than that, have some manners.

Oh, don't worry about that! We're going to tax the RICH PEOPLE, not YOU! Those 80,000 new IRS agents will only be going after those RICH PEOPLE who can afford to fight us in court, not you poor people who will have to just bend over and take it.
No, we totally won't just have the Federal Reserve just create the cash out of thin air to devalue your current savings and your future salaries. Noooo, we would never do that!