Why is the woketard propaganda not working Any Forums ?

Annie Remake
m.startribune.com/foxx-and-diaz-flop-their-way-through-annie/286258321/?clmob=y&c=n&clmob=y&c=n

Ghostbusters
thathashtagshow.com/2021/01/27/ernie-hudson-speaks-out-on-why-ghostbusters-2016-reboot-flopped/

The Dark Tower
mic.com/articles/183370/why-did-the-dark-tower-flop-so-hard-at-the-box-office

Batwoman
cosmicbook.news/batwoman-season-2-ratings

Cowboy Bebop
slashfilm.com/703020/see-ya-space-cowboy-netflix-cancels-cowboy-bebop-after-first-season-flop/

The Eternals
thedirect.com/article/eternals-theaters-movie-mcu-performance-history

Doctor Who
google.com/amp/s/cosmicbook.news/doctor-who-ratings-worst-ever-loses-million-viewers?amp

Wonder Woman 1984
thedirect.com/article/wonder-woman-1984-loss-box-office-hbo-max-subscribers

Masters Of The Universe
movieweb.com/masters-of-the-universe-revelation-reviews-kevin-smith/

Foundation
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/sep/24/foundation-review-apple-tv

Cinderella
ubspectrum.com/article/2021/09/bippity-boppity-flop

Wheel Of Time
thereviewgeek.com/thewheeloftime-s1review/

Lightyear
nypost.com/2022/06/25/lightyear-flop-audiences-are-weary-of-hollywood-wokeness/

Resident Evil
opentapes.org/2022/07/17/resident-evil-is-a-flop-the-netflix-series-is-filling-up-with-negative-reviews/

Ms Marvel
giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/ms-marvel-horrible-disney-record.html

Kenobi
theilluminerdi.com/2022/06/07/obi-wan-kenobi-failure-to-date/

Batgirl
amp.theguardian.com/film/2022/aug/03/irredeemable-batgirl-movie-unexpectedly-cancelled-despite-being-in-final-stages

She-Hulk
thedailybeast.com/obsessed/she-hulk-attorney-at-law-is-marvel-trash-at-its-most-offensive-review

Attached: woke garbage.png (1008x558, 841.26K)

Because even the demographics they're pandering to don't like it. It's mostly tumbler tier fags that push for it.

When you cancel your Netflix, make sure to put the word "globohomo" in the feedback textbox and make sure to hit submit.

the funny thing is that the latest ghostbuster movie just retconned that 2016 version. at the end they go to new york and say :there hasnt been a ghost siting here in 30 years" i think that line made everyone very happy
>Because even the demographics they're pandering to don't like it.
if they just focus on making good movies and dont worry about if the correct races or genders are shown, people of all races will love the product.

Because it’s just not good. Hell I’d probably watch it if it was entertaining but it’s all just objectively unwatchable trash

They produce it to generate buzz, not revenue.

Attached: 1639543693017.jpg (435x658, 87.56K)

The overton window is pushed enough.

infantile messaging?

Yes, but what I'm saying is that the minorities they pander to can get annoyed at the yid pushed Anglo enforced knob gobbling. A white guy in an ancient Chinese or Japaneee movie to me is cringe the same way an African in plate armor or a Viking helmet is to an African that isn't retarded

Would you pay $20 or more to watch or read tumblr fanfiction? I wouldn't.

they forced their hand too hard. even normies were starting to notice after the floyd shit. people just wont dare bring it up because of fear of losing their job

>cast nigger and give her the most whitest features
typical jews and nigger behavior

Will do

Attached: 1644950644258.gif (220x244, 471.5K)

burgers?

Kinda makes me wanna buy it and cancel it

This.
The people who whine on Twitter, barely consume.
The social media addicts literally do nothing but social media. They come home from work (if they even work) and sit there all evening scrolling through facebook/instagram/twitter/snapchat etc
I know numerous people like this. They aren't watching movies, they aren't watching TV, they aren't playing Vidya. Its all dopamine chasing on social media and that's what the SJW crowd are like too.

So marketing products to these people is completely retarded.

Attached: 1639291842392.png (603x553, 421.01K)

Man what a concise way to put it. That’s what it is and that’s why they can fuck off.

I love Star Trek which was woke before woke was woke. They managed to ruin that shit. Fuck

>scrolling through facebook/instagram/twitter/snapchat etc
Is that better or worse than listening to a bunch of social rejects bitch on Any Forums?

>an African that isn't retarded
user please tell you're joking

yeah it's fucking bizzare to watch people treat entire outings with friends like a multi person social media scroll instead of an actual outing

Hope avatar the last airbender netflix adaptation gets into that list.

Chinks and other praying mantis lookin asses has been hostile for years of how "white man stealing their culture"

that is the story of the international Jew. schemes his way to the top and loses it all, forced out of nation after nation. no reason to think this time will be any different.

>enter country
>become the elite
>goy get sick of my shit
>goy kick me out
>repeat

fucking antisemites

People rejected them not because it was woke but because those movies and shows all look awful. People still consume woke bullshit. New Game of Thrones series now with niggers shoehorned had one of the highest premiers on HBO. Just wait until nigger filled Lord of the Ring series hits Amazon.

>The Dark Tower
Honestly the first 20-30 minutes of this movie were gripping as fuck. Kid being constantly gaslit by his environment over shit that's happening in his life he can't explain. It sorta peters out after that part of the movie and turns into an alright adventure flick.

Amazon's Rangz o' Powah's final trailer, as expected, was nuked into oblivion, with 200 dislikes, and counting.

Attached: d88.jpg (680x1054, 110.89K)