Minoxidil, sold under the brand name Rogaine among others...

>Minoxidil, sold under the brand name Rogaine among others, is a medication used for the treatment of high blood pressure and pattern hair loss. It is an antihypertensive vasodilator

Vaxtard all dying from blood cloth now they will force minoxidil pills on them lmao

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-25 002404.png (1466x483, 137.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ladbible.com/news/old-medicine-can-restore-hair-loss-in-men-and-women-20220824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I grew a beard using minox and it also alleviated a lot of my hypertension from stress from work (I own a business).

he's also trans if that matters

Interesting...

Here's a fun fact back for all you bald fucks out there:
>Low dose minoxidil orally has shown tremendous success in hair growth
Look it up if you don't believe me. It's a secret to everyone.

>being concerned with your hair loss
low T faggot

I've accepted mine. At least I'm handsome and can grow a beard. I wouldn't mind giving this a try though, would be nice to have thick hair again, my handsome levels will improve. As it stands my daughter inherited my hair, same exact color and texture.

Is it prescription only?

I'm scared if growing man-tits.
otherwise I'd be all in on this.

You mean...
what the image says?

>doesn't approve of helping his follicly challenged brethren.
Poor show user. Not a bald fuck myself. Just stumbled across this fact recently.

Topkek. You've earned some street cred in my book with that post. I'm going to add you to my "friends" list. Perhaps one day we could share a cheese or some soda

Attached: 1642879182738.gif (184x141, 1.04M)

I buy it on amazon. You may not like that it's made in Israel though.

Yes but let me help the faggot OP
ladbible.com/news/old-medicine-can-restore-hair-loss-in-men-and-women-20220824

Let us know if your nose becomes hooked or if you start giving off a sickly sweet body odor.

I'm 32 with good hair but honesty if I was losing it, I would just throw in the towel. It really isn't worth that much hassle dude. Its not going to make a major difference unless you're some type of model, actor, top tier CEO chad. Fuck it, just grow the beard out. We're all dead soon anyways, just rock it and try your best with women. Again its not worth taking all those pills and medications just to still have shit hair.

Where's the indiamart link user? asking for a friend

Just try it and stop if you get sides, only about 2% of people do and 1% are placebo. Also you are thinking of finasteride, the more effective hair loss drug. I dont think topical minox even has side effects.

cope

don't @me again faggot
I'm also straight and handsome if that matters

I want to party with
YOU

Finasteride's brain fog side effect is very widespread. Not worth it at all.
Thinking clearly > hair.

>Its not going to make a major difference unless you're some type of model, actor, top tier CEO chad.
handsome ceo chad here
fuck you bud

more like I started shaving my head when I was 10 because I hated hair under my hockey helmet and never stopped and I've never given a shit about becoming bald because my head has always been shaved and when you're 6'4" with abs like me you look good bald.

Attached: 1593471534836.png (813x1214, 277.99K)

>I'm also straight and handsome
I’m buying it

Baldness is disgusting. Bald men are subhuman losers.

>and when you're 6'4"
king of manlets coming through holy shit bud wtffffffffffff

Sooo, you know Ann huh?