Hey guys look at these 113 million year old dinosaur footprints we just found in Texas. Isn't that cool? Give us money

Hey guys look at these 113 million year old dinosaur footprints we just found in Texas. Isn't that cool? Give us money

Attached: 220823-dinosaur-tracks-ac-944p-c7486b.jpg (760x506, 135.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/lloydpyeeverythingyouknowiswrong_201909
youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

this is funny to think about, the USA was always famous as THE country of charlatans and scam artists, with hundreds of americans saying they had proofs of "cryptids" and making entire road shows to display whatever fake they had made

America is so filled with stories of completely faked archeological stuff that it makes me wonder if some of them didn't pass and become accepted as true

>Give us money
The earth is not flat my friend

Here's 7000 year old human footprints from a beach here.

Attached: Prehistoric-footprints-Formby-beach.jpg (615x820, 127.26K)

>NO DONT CUT OPEN DINOSAUR BONES! THEY'RE RADIOACTIVE THAT WHY WE HAVE TO PAINT THEM WITH LEAD, ITS NOT THAT WE DONT WANT YOU TO XRAY THEM
>NO DONT
Dinosaurs are fake and gay

Attached: 1648333055146.png (649x900, 177.17K)

How are we sure it's dinosaurs and not a naturally occuring phenomenon

Redpill me on dinosaur denial

Dinosaurs are real, but they lived in the times of humans. They were put there by God for us to slay. It's how the myth of dragons occurs in every culture. We humans slayed them all. The last dinosaur died over a thousand years ago.

Nephilim are real
Dinosaurs are not real

The only difference between us is that our poor people can afford cameras connected directly to the internet and yours cant

They look 682 million to me.

can you speak non broken english?

Those giants rode dinosaurs and tamed them. We humans killed both. They were exterminated during the building of the great pyramids when the last of the mammoths were still alive.

Jesus freaks

>Redpill me on dinosaur denial
"satan put bones in the ground to test our faith"

Holy shit even the dinosaurs are crossing illegally now what next, Mexibros

That wasnt broken English you fucking faggot

Look at the squiggly line drawn in the second print. It's fake and gay. Nothing explains that other than some artistic faggot got bored with faking dinosaur prints and got creative.

They never once found an entire skeleton. They literally just found some bones and created dinosaurs. This was well known until a couple years ago. I think recently they claimed to discover a full dinosaur skeleton, but that was because everyone was calling their BS. And their claim is BS too.

They never once found an entire skeleton. They literally just found some bones and created dinosaurs. This was well known until a couple years ago. I think recently they claimed to discover a full dinosaur skeleton, but that was because everyone was calling their BS. And their claim is BS too.

Attached: 1660769423360732.jpg (640x618, 173.54K)

85% complete is bretty much good enough

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 01-23-16 Meet Horridus the world's best-preserved and most complete Triceratops.png (864x922, 573.08K)

You should be very, very skeptical of anything relating to Anthropology. They basically find a single femur bone and then the HR department imagines how the rest of the animal would look, in a way that ensures they get the largest grant possible.

I've been mentioning this video a lot lately but it really is eye opening. Lloyd Pye makes an extremely convincing argument that Neanderthals and other hominids don't look anything like man and rather they are forms of primate but because the entire scientific community is hell bent on evolutionary theory they desperately ignore key details. The tens of thousands of bigfoot/sasquatch sightings we have are actually Neanderthal, a primate that was pushed into the dense forests and mountain areas by man.

archive.org/details/lloydpyeeverythingyouknowiswrong_201909
youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

Attached: Hippoaliens.jpg (700x368, 53.72K)

>The last dinosaur died over a thousand years ago.
o rly?

Attached: Cassowary.jpg (1000x625, 89.79K)

Are you serious?

it's just the typical jew worshipper retardation
>magical rabbi in the sky can create whole universe and physics in 7 days trust the plan!
>what?! Big lizards?! Impossible!! This is done to discredit god!!

85% is just random bones and some Jews schizophrenic masturbation session.

That's a mutated chicken.

Attached: 1656449450933.jpg (746x1024, 72.29K)

As a heart attack

That’s cool, but how the hell do they know it was a dinosaur and not a mammal? Trexs and triceratops are completely different. Why were they labeled as dinosaurs and pterodactyls aren’t?

Attached: 1654994179707.jpg (1080x1066, 103.94K)