Tfw you now have to pay $20K less in collage loans

>tfw you now have to pay $20K less in collage loans

Attached: 448[1].png (681x813, 60.27K)

made me realize that democrats are acutally the good guys

MFW

Attached: 8EE04AB0-157B-4621-885C-D2B34D4CC70C.jpg (702x720, 166.31K)

Yeah I only had 13,000 which is being wiped now. Pretty nice to finally get some form of a handout as a white man. I don’t get how helping your fellow people is something shameful, talk about cognitive dissonance. Between me and my wife, that’s almost 30,000 of debt wiped out, I could afford to have a kid instead now of paying back Jew rats

Attached: C5D24FBA-331E-4CB9-A6C7-FB0B6DE54665.jpg (498x382, 58.64K)

Basado

Not enough. If they cancelled them all I'd unironically vote Dem, but I'm not going to support American political theater for such a small price. Thanks for the handout I guess.

Oh look, a broken wristed libfag raid. Nice to see you, you lispy sounding low T fags.

I came to this realization just watching how the GOP didn't care if old people die. Like say what you want about the lockdown and the vaxx, whether you think it really works or not, but the truth is they just didn't give a shit.

They don't give a shit about anything except their child molesting church buddies

>people disagree with me, must be a raid

>thinks they're getting 20k student debt relief

Attached: 1661386137622381.jpg (600x455, 35.23K)

If you think its one sided then you're a zealot

nah i'm only getting 10k because I never got Pell Grants

>GOP didn't care if old people die. Like say what you want about the lockdown and the vaxx, whether you think it really works or not, but the truth is they just didn't give a shit.
yeah, GOP dudes like Cuomo basically killed a bunch of old people, it was sickening

>>tfw you now have to pay $20K less in collage loans
Wait I thought in his campaign he said there will be a full forgiveness

Yfw

Attached: Hunter&Joe.png (537x870, 437.38K)

Lol. Leftycuck cope, the post.

Attached: grief-model.jpg (1316x924, 327.38K)

Lol please tell me you made this retarded image.
>be me
>make just shy of 100k
>remaining loans go from 23k to 3k
>still not voting democrat
Your image reeks of class envy. You have an unskilled job and seethe at those who do not.
I’m guessing you’re one of those people who just felt you were actually smarter for not pursuing higher education?
>lol look at that faggot with his do-nothing job and nice car, enjoy drowning in debt!
And today that disappeared. So you post an image that literally makes “educated” synonymous with “liberal”. Because you suddenly love usury.

Psssst... ^Hey you^
20k is not what it used to be. It wont be long until 20k spends like 2k today.
When hyper inflation is planned... why not add to it, and buy votes on the cheap

I'm enjoying dabbing on my dad after I told him years ago that I wasn't going to pay off my student loans and he concern trolled me about it forever
>muh credit score
>muh interest rates
>muh muh muh

>didnt take out any loans this year becuase i wanted to keep my debt down
i literally got rugpulled by the government

Attached: 0_C9i4dNIeRjBKq3Ar.jpg (400x400, 21.55K)

Maybe it's an opportunity to go fuck around in college for a semester knowing it's basically all paid for by the gov