JEWTUBE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE BASED GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!!

Jewtube is based now lmao nuck figgers

youtube.com/watch?v=GaHcnPDcUOE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135.22K)

Imagine raping some TikTok zoomer.

>open video
>see nigger
>close video
All fields

I don't understand nigger

i knew you niggers would come if i put some nasty ass whores as the thumbnail. shame on you whore loving, child touching, freaks. you claim you want a trad wife, but you simp and drool for a bitches that resemble trannies. shame on you

Yeah that's right.

Not even the algorithm can reprogram normies to see full on fatties or niggers as desireable

don't forget to block the thumbnails before you go!

THIS

CoryxKenshin is actually one of the few people that strikes me as a genuine good person.
Better him than Jewtube and fucking , that's for sure

They see the whores and assume it's a JIDF thread so they come bump it

tldr

every week or two they literally force you to decline watching "black creators" or some other such horseshit

What is this fucking shill campaign, nobody gives a fuck

Also I watched some of this dogshit zoomer video and it sounds like hes making racist accusations out of thin air. They age restricted his video and not markipliers and so he is calling YouTube racist. Retardo

Cory is cool, but he's fallen to Nigger-ism. Still based Cristian King who doesn't fuck until marriage and refuses to curse AND censor's his videos for his siblings

>Cory gets fucked by JewTube when he comes back after his 10 Million achievement/Retirement claim
>Gets a copyright strike on an old video
>Complains that he was muh Target(ed) because he randomly gets a strike as soon as he comes back
>FFW about a year
>a video gets age restricted because it showed a vidya game lady hanging herself and because muh sewerside
>Bitch and moan because "no one else got age restricted" "all muh other peers were find"
>rat out markiplier and gets his video age restricted
>claims racism

standard nigger stuff

I showed up because you made based promises. You lied. Burn in hell forever, lying nigger.

What did I lie about?

I came cause of the title, thought it was some news related to youtube instead I see a nigger talking, I don't understand monkey speech, sorry.

/thread

I feel the same way.

It's funny because the Youtubers his size have probably mostly been growing "right wing" channels in the near past and everything is automated to just fuck them over. Now it's "racism" because the same algos and reviewers that were incentivized to ban certain perspectives are now left with little to nothing to do. HIs content has been caught in the vacuum and now it's automatically "racism".

I don't know this dude and I don't know his content, he seems pretty alright, but still, what was that saying that kept being thrown around? That's right, "Silence is violence!" Well my man, you had the opportunity to fight this sort of bullshit before it happened, and according the people protecting and help you because of your inability to do so based on your skin color are now coming for you. But bro, why you bitching? How many boosters you have???

Just to be clear, I don't agree with any of it. It's all Commie teir censorship. Just like Chappell saying it's white people's turn referring to opioids, it just shows where your heart truly lay.

This

SPBP

Attached: 1656527423562.gif (400x500, 3.82M)

>schizopost
cool

WE wasn't silent about it, nigger hater, he responds to it as it happens. watch the video, chang