Promoting hacks destroys the soul

Here's a link to opening dialogue from the new Saints Row game, pic related:
>youtu.be/DSvX0KOdBWQ

As everyone probably knows, new game was written and developed by shitty woke faggots and she-faggots.
"Woke politics" isn't enough to describe what's being done to our art forms, it's more subtle than that. Saints Row 1&2 weren't some high sophisticated art or anything, but they were quality games that people remember fondly. This scene isn't bad because of the shitty politics, it's because of the phoned-in, calculating, passionlessness of the writing and aesthetics. This is prevalent throughout all current art forms and media, and people keep complaining that it's the "bad politics" ruining all of it.
If you faggots started making game reboots tomorrow and shoehorning in references to Kek or making the characters say "Based!", I would personally hunt you down and kill you, even though I am an user. Because it'd be hack shit.

This stuff puts everyone off, but nobody seems to really pin down why and vaguely blames politics. It isn't the politics, it is the lack of spirit within the arts; art that has no message, purpose or meaning beyond a contrived and canned one, is nihilistic, and destroys the soul of the individual and society. Watch as media gets less inspiring, or at least fun and light hearted, the correlative effect of peoples souls being erased from their personalities. That's the intention behind it. I tried to be brief. Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-000614.png (1440x720, 560.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/07/22/video-games-as-art-and-their-modern-decline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I also just took a huge shit fyi

Video games are a waste of your time. Most media is. Go outside, read, exercise, travel. No one will be on their deathbed saying man I really wish I played more video games. They are sapping your time. It was fun when you were a kid. You aren’t a kid anymore. Time to grow up.

>Video games are a waste of your time. Most media is. Go outside, read, exercise, travel. No one will be on their deathbed saying man I really wish I played more video games. They are sapping your time. It was fun when you were a kid. You aren’t a kid anymore. Time to grow up.
This doesn't apply anymore. Maybe several decades ago, but video games are part of the culture now in the way reading was two centuries ago. Times change.

Saging my thread for no reason
Faggot

I agree in spirit, but regardless of whether or not it's a waste of time, it's influential over the masses, and that's the relevant point here. Yours was irrelevant to what I'm saying, but thanks for the advice grandpa. I'll just turn off the boob tube and build a raft down by the crick with my pals

I'm in and out of gaymes. After PS3 and college I really didn't find it interesting or fun and definitely didn't want to pay money for games. Then I had a couple of kids. The youngest is into racing and F1 so I updated my card and board and have been playing it with him watching.

Then I found an old PS4 that I could bootleg games onto. Downloaded Cars3 for him and I and it's a fun kid game. Played 4P with my nephews and brother in law, pretty sweet.

Then I downloaded RDR2 and Ghost of Tshishima onto it and spent some time playing through those, great form of art really.

All in all I'm not obsessed, I golf, play guitar, and surf as other hobbies but some games beat out shitty television and movies right now and super comfy with the senpai

Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1660700695127454-pol.jpg (750x750, 199.89K)

Spot on OP. We see the manifestations of this stygian silence everywhere but how it manifests is secondary to the fact it flows downstream from the fact that wether these people are aware of it or not they can just put out whatever garbage their shallow desires dictate and it will still just do well enought to be commercially viable.
>decent thread
>OP not a faggot this time

Attached: 1647143920177.jpg (750x943, 484.04K)

I'm trying my best but niggas keep hating on my grind b

The only use for modern games is as a staging ground for mods

Attached: E80F12B6-A94C-478C-AD14-F1F767B4FEB9.jpg (838x1024, 142.33K)

You'll always run into people to whom their only motivation for posting is to measure dicks. They choose to ignore the truth in front of them because they think it doesn't matter. Few things are so simple.

Indie games are sometimes good if the dev has talent and cares about it
But ya, that's true, I really only play modded single player RPGs or just use games for modded RP servers that weren't designed for that bc it's better than the game itself. For AAA games anyway that's how it be. These niggas really are lackin

>No one will be on their deathbed saying man I really wish I played more video games
My work requires me to be around dying fairly often. Those that can communicate are more apt to say they wish they spent less time working. Sure meaningful time with family is bigger, but just relaxing and enjoying life is mentioned as well.

So don’t play it. No one give a fuck about your whining little bitch chud triggering. Seethe, cope.

Your mom gave a fuck when she was suckin up on my shnuts that one night

>read
but tate says reading is for losers

No, reading is for faggots

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/07/22/video-games-as-art-and-their-modern-decline/

Attached: latest-3723104166.jpg (1138x1080, 336.03K)

Western entertainment is dying, and that's a good thing. These people can't create anything original, not music, not movies, not videogames-they have to seize every loved story, franchise, and character to push their agenda long enough that people look back on it and say "this is normal, this is the way it's always been" because new IPs don't get financial backing from anyone without proving historically valuable i.e. this series has always been a best seller, misguided investors and fans believe quality is guaranteed even when the movie is directed by a someone who hates the IP, the fanbase, or has a background that signals to everyone radical change for the sake of change.

it's because lefties are obsessed with being cool.
this requires an emotionally distant blase attitude that they apply to every character. they would consider any passionate or serious character cringe.

Everyone who says this watches netflix. If you avoid ALL entertainment media then maybe you could get away with saying it. But you don’t. No one does.

Also aussieman, you hit it on the head with commercially viable. I actually thought about this years and years ago before the world got so topsy turvy, when we were just being lubed up before the big fuck up the ass, probably 2012 or so. I was noticing how media was actively encouraging mental retardation and overall poor choices/viewpoints in the public, and was thinking of different reasons why this might be. One of the things I surmised, is that as you forcefeed populations, generationally, media that is shallow, you make them as an audience more shallow, and thus more soulless. A shallow, soulless audience, questions less and accepts more, in terms of art quality. Translated to commerce, a shallow, soulless consumer base questions less and accepts more in terms of product quality, or product utility, or product cost, etc.

Translated to government, a soulless, shallow base of citizens questions less, and accepts more, period. That's probably the most interesting and wide ranging affect of this form of black magick, the affect upon the masses as a political unit. And make no mistake, this type of media driven debasement is black magick.

One other thing to bolster the point: our grandparents were raised on Hemingway and Thoreau, our parents were raised on Motley Crue and Miami 90210, now we are being raised on motherfuckin HasanAbi and the entire catalogue of Netflix. You can see the pattern of degradation in motion just by what I wrote there

>Is dying
No user. Is being killed