The real reason we are getting student loan forgiveness: to divide and conquer honkey voters on the topic of gibs...

The real reason we are getting student loan forgiveness: to divide and conquer honkey voters on the topic of gibs. You got your handout, it's their turn now

Attached: b.jpg (972x791, 438.69K)

And to buy loyalty from dumb fucks

not my fucking problem, ill enjoy a 20,000 dollar coupon.

It's a smart strategy. It's working too.

>foreplay
surely there was a better word they could have picked

Attached: 1657896917728.png (118x142, 43.27K)

You realise all that debt becomes government debt? Which means more money printing,
Which means more inflation
Which means a weaker US dollar
Which means higher cost of everything
Right?

All so biden can serve 2 terms.
Is that worth the price?

not my problem wagie

Attached: notourproblem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Literally not my problem

>You realise all that debt becomes government debt? Which means more money printing,
>Which means more inflation
>Which means a weaker US dollar
>Which means higher cost of everything
>Right?
>All so biden can serve 2 terms.
>Is that worth the price?
Where was this sentiment while Drumpf was handing out trillions? He even did it for the same reason - to buy votes.

Attached: 13737275.jpg (2633x1755, 518.13K)

Fuck off nigger. Did you get scammed by the jewish government to pay for a $20k education that netted you a $35k a year job in a city where rent is $4000 a month? Then I don't want to hear about your problems or how hard your grandad had it. I'm concerned with here and now, and I see a government ran by kikes that kisses nigger ass while constantly demonizing and fucking over whites every chance they get.

It was here, when we were all complaining about how Trump was letting us down. You must not have been here.

close. it's more like the people are getting a piece of the action and not just ukraine, pharmas, banks, big oil, etc. it's to appease not disrupt

#
#
>the cost of living in America is not my problem
>t. American
You deserve to collapse. Lol

You faggots took on the debt, now you don't want to be responsible for your bad choices.

Your country is 40% Chinese now. Western civilization is going down the drain as whitey becomes a minority. Get yours, because nobody is going to pat you on the back for being a sucker.

The neo Bolsheviks they gave them to aren't paying them back. This is Dane geld for the banking clan being sold as debt relief for the incurable stupid entitled. There's a significant portion of the population that have basically been conditioned to think and act like female niggers and now the rest of us are paying an even greater nigger tax to the banking kikes because that aren't allowed to loose when they make bad speculations.

Attached: 1651012982269.jpg (1024x628, 171.75K)

The timing is transparent as glass - To get more votes turned out in the mid-terms. They're worried about losing big.

Buying votes with the taxpayer's own money.

Opposing tax payer money. Get it right. They aren't voting for free bread out of their own coffers. Niggers don't pay taxes. I'm starting to think they have a point about that. Not the i have to pay for them part. The why am I paying taxes to keep this shitfest running part.

Attached: 1661387750409720.png (532x302, 36.59K)

It's just another money injection that's cleverly disguised. Economy is on life support.

Good.

Anyone think about who is being bailed out?

>sjw commie faggots who did an arts arts degree and couldn't get a job (or didn't want to)
>drug addicts who failed dropped & out after year's of partying
>neets only want to game and smoke weed
These are the people who can't pay their debt.

Do these people deserve to get their debt paid for by working Americans??

Attached: 1660913140698930m.jpg (1014x1024, 106.84K)

I got nothing because I stayed within my means.

Only right-wing talking heads are allowed to get handouts from the government, people trying to educate themselves are not

Attached: 2684D885-0157-411C-9674-9DB60ECC36BA.jpg (1200x530, 155.02K)

She can use that extra money now to get more frijoles and make her mexican ass even bigger.

>Nooooo liberals are getting 10k off their debt, this is so unfair!!

Attached: 308-thousand-forgiven-.jpg (2000x1000, 565.77K)