Why are black people so fucking entitled?

First of all, almost every "discrimination" that woman lists is due to credit score. Everyone starts off with a low credit score, which is why a 25 year old with 2 credit cards can't immediately go ask the bank for a two million dollar loan.

Do black people understand what a credit score is? You have to PROVE that you are responsible and can manage debt OVER TIME in order to get bigger and bigger loans. Yes interest is very jewish and evil but the concept of proving that you're capable of handling the responsibility of a loan is not.

But what really gets me is the "generational wealth" part. So black people are now entitled to generational wealth? What the fuck?

What is the limit to black entitlement? IS there a limit? How do people get so absurdly out of touch with reality?

Attached: blackexcellence.png (828x1208, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're told all the fucking time "you deserve. You deserve". The time when negros had the best time of it was slavery in the south, where they were given the only stable living they've ever had in history, in exchange for simple labor. Most of the time, they even got a master granted wife.

niggers will never be happy. black people will, but niggers won’t. fuck niggers. yesterday it was “muh slavery” not its “we make the same but aChktuaLLy”

>Everyone starts off with a low credit score
More like no credit score. I still don't have a credit score to this day. I'm terrified of debt.

>Capitol
oh my lol

some of the best advice I’ve gotten in life is no one owes you shit. niggers could learn a thing or two from that.

>niggers
>learning
kek

>niggers

Attached: 1623989519953.jpg (540x555, 41.85K)

Less access to Capitol? I guess January 6th proved only whites have access to Capitol.

Fucking non-spelling niggy-noggertons.

It is a shame more of them didn't get vaxxed.

Kek

if niggers simply had life insurance plans, maybe they’d actually get some “generational wealth”. instead they spend it niggin around on nig shit.

>Be cracker
>live paycheck to paycheck
>Has an $400k inheritance house from parent with slaveowner bloodline
>has a business idea
>loan $200k with the house as collateral
>triple the money in a year
>pay back the loan
"why black are so poor"

>be black
>live in a rent house
>has a business idea
>has no collateral asset

lmao

>two of the same situations are not the same for two individuals
>demographic differences is the reason why these two individuals in the same situation are not the same
>stop racism
I hate leftist so much its unreal

Attached: 1661283817973718.png (341x511, 38.97K)

>be black
>move to a cuck state
>steal deodorant
>sell it to other niggers
If you are a nigger and broke you must just be fucking stupid

They're niggers

They need solid leadership not rappers and ball players

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: His eminence Cardinal Sarah.jpg (720x900, 199.81K)

Niggers don't pay back loans. Then they get mad when no one wants to lose them some more money.

Attached: 1654659346611.jpg (792x960, 125.39K)

>waaaaa boooo hoooo im a crybaby waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
all niggers do is cry like little bitches

same

When you run out of things to list, you can always just list other items you've already stated. "Banking/mortgage discrimination" is the same as "les access to capital." Income inequality is also a non-factor as in this example both people have the same income. Additionally, the government provides programs specifically targeted to black people (especially black women) that provide loans to start small businesses. What a fucking idiot.

There are some niggers on social media pretending to know how to read and comprehend things they are teaching other niggers that getting denied for credit is illegal and that they dont need to pay back loans

It's actually good. If you ever need to make a credit based purchase, having no credit is better than basically every other state of credit other than having the highest of high scores.

explain illegal immigrant spics faggot. within one generation, they are financially equivalent to middle class whites. stop making excuses for niggers.

>My expenses are higher therefore I am entitled to more benefits

Nigga u dumb

wrong as fuck nigger

>niggers will never be happy. black people will, but niggers won’t
Facts. Just look at the slapfightng currently happening between African immigrants and - what are the retards calling themselves now? "Foundational black Americans" or some shit? - those guys. Especially after the thing in New York were they killed that taxi driver from Ghana.
Ghana officially safer for black taxi drivers than black neighborhoods in New York.

Attached: a8d28e58710cfa37beafe07fece9ac42f04c69238b04c16d73767d0e4cefd1a3.png (540x583, 276.03K)

Nigger, you're dumb. No credit, as in, lack of any credit history, is viewed upon way better than average, or even good credit. Because it shows that you really don't want to owe any money, so you're trustworthy to loan money to.

>so you're trustworthy to loan money to.
Lmao no.

There’s always next time

Monkeypox, maybe

This is nigger thinking
>let me give a guy that has no history a loan

Or if they stayed around to raise their kids, kek

Checked.
>do black people understand
No.

>niggers will say this is “being white”
being back 1960’s era blacks. fuck niggers

Attached: 7BD15C02-2E79-4573-9450-49F9F00D6E46.jpg (1089x1390, 176.45K)