Does anyone have good data showing how the 2020 election was rigged?

Does anyone have good data showing how the 2020 election was rigged?

Attached: 2cxyyp3.jpg (640x640, 83.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hereistheevidence.com/
rumble.com/v1clskn-fulton-county-georgia-2020-election-in-60-seconds.html
rumble.com/vb18ov-freudian-slip-de-blasios-daughter-grateful-biden-was-able-to-steal-the-elec.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deez nuts

Yeah I'll get it right after I coom.

No data for you, but a fun little fact you can bring up to people when discussing this, any change to election law in any state that was made by anyone (the governor, a judge, a bureaucrat) other than the legislature was illegal. Article 2 of the United States Constitution reserve this right to the state legislature and no one else. Pennsylvania is excellent example of this.

Attached: 414E2129-25F5-44AD-A475-9A5C64E3FF35.jpg (988x1016, 656.13K)

If 3AM ballot dumps aren't enough for you, nothing will be

She's made for BBC.

Attached: 2000_Mules_film_poster.webp.png (260x390, 142.94K)

hereistheevidence.com/

This is a good one. They were using algos in real time election night. Also the tina peters movie is good. Most of the good shit got deleted off YouTube.

rumble.com/v1clskn-fulton-county-georgia-2020-election-in-60-seconds.html

Lmao you think your gay little comment proved anything just now you massive fag? That was no fucking better than saying “dude just open your mind bro!”. Goddamn I fucking hate Any Forums you guys are fucking schizo Qfaggots at this point.

Who is this dog faced whore

He’s right. Ballots had to be in by 9pm. Millions of ballots were delivered early morning the next day.

Damn that comment made you seethe

Drumpf lost. Get over it chuds

Nobody is forcing you to stay here faggot leaf. All you people contribute is maple flavored diarrhea. Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 1625654327574.jpg (1000x732, 164.44K)

Bash your head against a concrete wall until you learn some sense

I don't personally, but I've seen the data from the My Pillow guy and CodeMonkeyZ and it's all very convincing. Trust me.

Wow! So unfair! Let’s complain about it!!

Not unfair. Illegal. Cope seethe dilate.

You don't even understand our election process. GTFO out of this thread and go back to blowing a moose or whatever it is you syrup chuggers do up there.

Attached: pat.png (640x360, 316.66K)

Lmao. Yeah, “Cope”. I could say the same thing about you faggot, the one that’s been “coping” about his Jew loving president losing an election 2 fucking years ago. You’re a nigger.

Attached: 1651944166152.jpg (1200x849, 345.1K)

It's been put on the table over and over again. Nobody cares. That's one reason Americans have become a joke over the past few years. (I'm a U.S. expat).

You're the angriest person in this thread right now pal. 2 years later. Why is that?

By the way, Marcos stole the election here too from some chubby chick. Can't remember her name. Leni, okay. Nobody cares. What is wrong with us proles?

>Does anyone have good data showing how the 2020 election was rigged?
The FBI and CIA have the documents, but it's against the public's interest to have them see the light of day

Because I hate the fact that I can’t differentiate Any Forums with a boomer Facebook group at this point.

Everyone knows he stole it. You do too. That’s why you’re kvetching so hard

>good data
Because that'll be what changes peoples minds, right? 0/10 thread user.

Then good ole Mike Pillow keeps putting up the fight. Then we have that movie--what was it called? 100 Goats or some shit like that. Sure got memory-holed fast.

There is no need to see any election fraud evidence.

Joe Biden ran such a brilliant popular campaign from his basement that he got 80 million votes—more votes that that piker Obama.

Biden's rallies dwarfed the Trump events, right?

Right?

ya a few people figured out the algorithm numbers used to pad the vote, sorry no link. its the based pillow merchant and some nerd he found. someone else has done a similar thing.

My favorite video was probably bill de blasio’s daughter surprised Biden was able to steal the election - her words.

rumble.com/vb18ov-freudian-slip-de-blasios-daughter-grateful-biden-was-able-to-steal-the-elec.html

Oh no!!!!! Not fair!!

>kvetching
Again. Illegal. Not unfair. Bill de Blasio’s daughter knew too.

I dunno do you have any "data" (in the form of ones and zeroes) that my computer can compile into a video of that chick getting DP'ed?

Cinnabon is making people fat and sick. The man behind it all: Paul D GINSBURG.

Every...single...fucking...time.

>picture of girl is completely unrelated to thread topic.
This is a slide thread.

That? That is your proof? Lol. Schizo. You’re admitting to being robbed by these people? You must be a bigger pussy than I thought you were

So is Cinnabon but fuck it.
I ate half of one. It was so gooey and shitty. How can people like those things?

>Cinnabon is making people fat and sick. The man behind it all: Paul D GINSBURG.

Those damned things smell so irresistibly delicious when they're baking them in the mall food court...that's another reason why I never go to malls. I don't want to get fat eating C innabons.

Post the bellweather states

They smell good but DAMN, don't eat one.
They do have good coffee too.