Why don't the kikes want white men moving to the Phillipines...

Why don't the kikes want white men moving to the Phillipines? Type 'Moving to the Phillipines' into GoyVison (YouTube) and countless boomer fuckwits are making video saying it's terrible (obviously CIA shills)

>Build your own home for under 20k
>Dominant genetics ensure your children look like you
>Treated like Royalty for no reason
> Smarter and taller than everyone
>Stronger and better looking than everyone
>Can have multiple wives if you can afford it
>Utilities are dirt cheap
>Food is dirt cheap

I'm getting a job in the mines for a few years, waiting until my dog dies, selling my house and business and then leaving.

Attached: images (2).jpg (410x748, 47.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think you are a kike and you want white men moving to the phillipines

Continue being poor, lonely, hated and grow old full of hate in the US, please stay there.

>why dont occidental males throw their millennia old racial inheritance away like (((I))) did for the sake of easily exploitable sea mexican pussy
i don't know kangaroo kike
maybe cuz your mom fucks niggers

Australian shills paid to demoralize Americans on Any Forums.
How did you get into that gig, did you have to do something or did they approach you?

You are full of hate and anger, I forgive you and love you for who you are anyway.

You are full of sadness and hate, I forgive you and forget your trespasses you have done against the thought of what you think I am.

>your rejection of my laughable attempt at subverting you by means of exploiting a backward people for degenerate purposes is proof of "hate" and "anger"
no, hate and anger are the feelings you have toward your kinky haired sibling, chaim

Yes your right and I am wrong. I am the one exhibiting hatred right now.

woh accountability?
wait ur trying to trick me again you genetically bottle-necked central asian turkic khazar
go back to transoxiana

Please bump my thread again, I know it's hard seeing the US fail but please try to be civil to your only friends left in the world (Australians)

>Phillipines?
Looks good to me.

Attached: trryrryrtr.jpg (671x993, 221.94K)

>Please bump my thread again
all the more reason for spreading the truth of your mother's lustful ambition bubela

Attached: 1660201245505232.png (1236x1200, 2.22M)

>Looks good to me.
>t. salivating kike before getting his grubby clutches on every boi pussy pictured

5 GMO strawberries in a plastic packet cost me $12 Aud where I live. What I pay fory my rates, electric bill and water bill would give me a good life where I can actually live the life I want, why are you against that? Why would I from a position of 0 power ever strive to "make it" in the West? So I can birth a white child slave for the ELITIST kikes before I die of cancer from the electromagnetic radiation coming out of my smart meter? And I'm the like? Fuck you lmao

thread subject/theme:
>Why don't the kikes want white men moving to the Phillipines?

>What I pay for my rates, electric bill and water bill would give me a good life where I can actually live the life I want, why are you against that

once you understand how pathetically weak the cognitive abilities of the cosmopolitan jews' arguments truly are, every one of us human beings around the world (goyim to them) will easily defeat them for all time, forever

keep seething kike

I'm white

Why would anyone move in among those nasty short fuckers and taint their genetic heritage with a wife that pretends to love you, but secretly only wants your assets?

These kids look nothing like their father in the image, btw, because he mixed. Snakes like you are the fucking worst.

then explain your non-sequitur crocodile dundee

>wife that pretends to love you,
What is all wives?

There is enough anglo tranny tourists there already

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Shriners Australia .jpg (720x708, 178.87K)

"hey whitey you have to racemix and let your country be destroyed" -aussie kike

Like I said, continue your life of being hated, lonely, poor and eventually hunted down by your own government like a dog and injected with your final dose of vaccine. Please stay and have your childrens body punctured by 100 rounds of AR ammo while they sit in a public school, please continue supporting the West and living your degenerate life.

They don't want competition so they can fuck all the kids. Fat fuck Sexpats

france summing it up for the kikes
y'all aint even good at subversion anymore
the world is SUPER aware of your faggotry kikes
its only a matter of when
not if
we decide to minecraft you into history

best part is: there's nowhere left to hide!
>in minecraft
>of course

>The wife
Her vagina has to look worse than Hiroshima after popping out all those mutts.

Attached: 1653670873349.jpg (1081x2009, 241.99K)

I'm balding and the king of manlets at 5'10, I have no hope anywhere I go

Man, you are truly demoralized if you think all wives hate their husbands. I won't pretend to know what the percentage is, but many people are in, more or less, happy marriages. I know the dating scene might look pretty bleak right now, but this is the internet. If you genuinely go out trying to meet what you're looking for, your chances of succeeding are much higher than sitting on this screen.

>you just qualified yourself as a series of holes
>t. patrice o'neil
i miss him guys

With the coming food shortages you will starve to death in the Philippines

I will kill you (in real life) you actually need balls to fight likes, unlike your safe little ass.

your children will be low IQ semi-niggers. they will be taken advantage of by purebloods. your daughters will join the harems of purebloods while your sons will work menial jobs because he's too dumb to do anything more.

That was a lot of ad hominem with no basis. You don't know me. And btw, I won't be having a "final dose" of vaccine, because unlike people in your country, people in mine refused to get it in large enough numbers that local and state governments had to cave and reel in demands.

My children will not go to public school, and the West is my home. I may be indirectly supporting it with my wages and labor, but I will be there when it is time to fix it as well. Unlike you, apparently.

What drives you to be such a coward? To betray your own people and nation because "it's all going to shit waa waa"? Fuck off, and spread your demoralization in those third world countries you love so much.

Attached: 1661403859258.jpg (333x485, 86.11K)

nigger if mr clean, captain picard and steve harvey can slam pussy then start shaving off that hoseshoe haircut and stick your head in the shine-o-ball-o

Attached: 234758659439857.png (635x477, 489.37K)

This is a Japanese board. Japan is in Asia, Phillipines is in Asia.

Why do men die younger?
Women work them to death

Attached: fgfgdfgdsgsgds.jpg (500x500, 67.2K)

that escalated quickly! lol
>it's afraid

There is more to that statistic than "Women are working men to death". If you actually put in the effort to go outside and find a woman that made you genuinely happy when you saw her (yes I'm making an assumption about you, sorry), you wouldn't be posting this stuff.