'pre-bunking'

'pre-bunking'

Attached: pre.png (772x1030, 323.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noagendashow.net/listen/1269?t=57:03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Um sorry sweaty but this is a no-no site which has already been pre-bunked please leave the premises immedilately.

This Seinfeld episode really is proof jews are in control. Why else would they have talked about debunking for as long as they did?

Attached: 53440012-BD95-4DC6-834C-527C6E01912B.gif (400x300, 608.97K)

Overrated workplace. Breeding ground for Jewish communism.

This has been post-bunked. Turns out Google is the one with disinformation.

>pre-bunking
Um, sorry to be the one to break it to you, this is kinda awkward, but... this was already debunked

It's Google's fault for creating the disinformation. If the internet still used email lists, geocities, angelfire, and random webforums setup by one guy super geeking out about a topic, none of this would have happened.

Should have been pre-bunked, then it wouldn't have to be de-bunked later on

you could hypothetically say that this is the spirit of the establishment revealing to the masses that it is willing to revert time in order to attain its desire even at our own peril
I pray time machines are never made or we will instantly have entered a twilight zone episode

This,

These websites try to sell things for clicks and then get shocked that they cannot predict what people click on.

So they limit what people can click on and them are surprised when people quit clicking on them.

Nigger at google who read's my Any Forums posts.

N I G G E R stands for nitwits in god's great emancipated realm.

Shadow banning

Ummm sweetie Google is committed to inclusivity, equity, gender fluidity, democracy, and the free flow of factual information. Take your retarded takes to the next Trump rally and fuck the fuck off bitch.

Damn No Agenda covered this shit way back in 2020: noagendashow.net/listen/1269?t=57:03 These Council of Foreign Relations faggots were bragging about setting up this pre-bunk shit up during the summer of peace.

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (225x225, 6.58K)

isn't pre-bunking when you call top bunk before sleep time? e.g "I CALL TOP BUNK!" James pre-bunked Jimmy who got the cuck bottom bunk

>Me when I retroactively time-dilate in order to re-bunk the pre-bunk so that the post-bunk rebunk bunk is un-debunked.

Attached: kek.gif (500x391, 534.12K)

>'pre-bunking'
aka propaganda

The biggest perpetrators of misinformation trying to hold their monopoly on bullshit.

isn't that just propaganda with more steps to keep make-work women employed?

>'pre-bunking'
How is this different than a public education initiative?

The approved narrative is not propaganda, yo. Trust the science, the science is settled, you will be a woman, we will all be women.

>So the jew finally reveals his nose
Its called propaganda

>angelfire
any time i read this i always think of dariansfire

They used to call this "getting out in front of it"

Its time to prebunk the real holocaust thats due.

They used to call it bigotry, too
>you're a nigger so anything you say's going to be nigger bullshit too

THIS JUST IN BOYS
IM RE-BUNKING ALL OF IT
>the debunked stuff
RE-BUNKED!!
>the pre-bunked stuff
RE-BUNKED!!!
>the previously un-bunkable?
REEEEEEE-FUCKING-BUNKED
YAAAAH!!

Attached: 1645164558961.jpg (698x691, 129.13K)