What are the political implications of the USA basically ignoring that white men who work in construction exist...

What are the political implications of the USA basically ignoring that white men who work in construction exist? Does anyone else feel this way? There is literally no representation of us in the media. We are invisible. I don't really give a shit but it's strange.

Attached: Office-Space-office-space-3927587-640-480.jpg (640x480, 38.2K)

>We are invisible
and yet here you are shitting up my board with your hissy fits

Another white collar guy who gets insecure around men who work with their hands?

You're getting replaced by spics buddy

Hey speaking of you being at work all day, how’s your wife and my kids?

Drove through the Upper Peninsula today on Highway 2 and there was a billboard for Restore Line 5 with a picture of a 100 lb looking 21 year old black girl in a construction hat.

Attached: 1595374940981.jpg (600x600, 70.65K)

fucking niggers

no just pointing out that you're a strangely whiny bitch for someone who claims to be a manly man

>I'm a big strong man and nobody even pays attention to me
>maybe if I get my hair done

What do you fellas do for work then?

none of your fucking business

I love how they keep trying to push this “women can construction too!!” meme. Then you see how long they wanna keep working in the field when you tell them they gotta help pull a 200 foot run of parallel 500s.

Seething. No one would think white collar guys weren't huge pussies if you guys didn't act like this every time someone talked about working in the trades around you.

Slaves are not meant to be seen. Know your place.

ama work with my cock on ops close female friends and some bbw loved ones

You don't want to be popular in media trust me, nothing good ever comes out of it, you should be glad no one cares about your kind of jobs, you profit from then being clueless in the end.
Remember media popularity just steers horde of zombie retards towards the topic and you never want that for anything except scams

that's your own fault for not joining a pro white group that hides under the banner of religion. join a church and network with like minded whites like alot of us in the trades, we are getting rich and making huge moves that would blow the jews and lefty freaks minds

>There is no representation of us in the media
Good.

construction isn't a trade larping faggot

Mike Rowe's 'Dirty Jobs' was a hit show, 'This Old House' also

they dont work there because "le white man wont work hard lmao, we need illegal spics!" and sitting in an office huffing HR sheboons farts is so heckin important for SOCIETY

Attached: the JUST pledge.jpg (1024x862, 143.47K)

This lol. I’m in construction and all of my laborers are Hispanic, but I’m also from south Florida so…

The automotive industry spends millions of dollars each year trying to convince you to buy the new F-150 Raptor:
>*distorted pentatonic blues guitar riff*
>Are you a man? A real man that likes to get things done?
>*epic drone shot of truck towing oversized trailer up a 45-degree slope*
>A man who doesn't mind getting down and dirty?
*shot of truck doing donuts in a muddy field in the middle of nowhere*
>A man who shitposts on a Laotian underwater welding forum?
*POV shot of OP being a faggot and making this thread*
>Here at Ford, we notice you. You are not invisible. We're listening. Buy our new truck.

Attached: 2021-f-150-rapor-2-1612363424.gif (570x320, 2.36M)

Every white man in construction needs to be learning the business so they can run their own. being a grunt slave is for spics. Hell, even the spics eventually form their own drywall or flooring companies or whatever.

how the fuck do you get a construction job? apparently they only post ads on newspapers
who the fuck still reads newspapers?

I saw a couple women flipping the stop sign at the one way spots where road construction was being done on half the road while driving across the country.

Unironically just go to a construction site where there are a bunch of white boomers and give them a firm handshake and tell them you're looking for a job and you'd like to learn a trade. You might have to weed through a few retards but once you get your foot in the door it's easy to get work. Just have a good attitude and work hard, show up on time and don't stand around with your hands in your pockets.

So you just do residential or do you sub out the “skilled” stuff? I really think that the idea of hiring a wet to do your electrical or plumbing is a bad idea unless you’ve got great insurance and bonding. The wets are mostly good for stuff like concrete or stucco.

its usually the boomer niggers doing it as well

Plus working for a paycheck garauntees you are working a 3rd of the year for the kikes in the govt'. When you are an entreprenegro you get to pay most of your expenses with pre tax funds and pay as little taxes as possible overall

Tradesmen work in construction you retard lmao

>no representation
Go fuck yourself shithead retard unionigger.
Go sit on your ass all day. i77 has had a lane close permanently for the last 6 years because you union retards fucked up the bridge 3 fucking times. 3 times. I see those stupid fucking cones every day. 70mph is now 55mph you dumb faggot. You made me buy a radar detector cause you just make little hideouts for faggot cops to hide.