If selfishness is a virtue

Then by that extension, if I conquer the planet, enslave everyone on earth, and install myself as God Incarnate, I could simply tell them that "I was just thinking in my own self interest, no?"

I mean, I'm just being selfish. You can't call me amoral based on that.

Attached: 51AQaK5Tx6L._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (311x499, 30.38K)

Everything Ayn Rand did write is a garbage, don't take it seriously. She was a jew btw

definitely a demarcation between selfish and greed. who is john galt?

Wow, someone isn't smart enough to understand "one should work towards their own interests, not sacrifice themselves for others", ie "Affix your mask before helping others". It fits in with "something given has no value". It doesn't mean be a monster, it means don't let yourself be devoured.

Attached: 1624735814043.png (703x491, 399.46K)

Demarcation is arbitratorial, John Galt is a faggot

Ayn Rand was the first TERF.

Attached: SuckItTrannies.jpg (1280x720, 185.65K)

>enslave everyone on earth
literally taking liberties away... typical civtard

Attached: 0096762u99v71.png (1080x579, 573.97K)

She was Dark MAGA

I beg to differ.

You haven't done anything for me. Society/the world does now owe me anything. Therefor I owe you nothing. I owe society, nothing. To contribute to society would be a waste, to be... selfless. The homeless owe me nothing. The rich owe me nothing. To them, it is no concern if I starve, therefore, to me it is no concern if they starve. It is therefore no concern to me that you starve.

I propose to you that to be 100% selfish, one would subvert society to their own ends, and force it to obey you so that it serves yourself. Force everything so that it serves your own self interest, as that would be selfish.

My own interest involves your subjugation and enslavement as it would put me into a better position. Something given has no value, therefore in the interest of selflessness, it is better to give nothing at all, and take everything you can get.

>how do you know what's right or wrong without religion
Empathy is how you know, some of which is innate and the rest is learned. Animals are a good example of the non religious mindset and are known to help eachother on occasion and groups of animals live together without killing eachother straight away even though they may be capable. Some of the reason may be fear of repercussion from the animal they attacked or from other animals in the group but the bigger animals don't kill the weaker ones over minor reasons. And the learned part is just passed down from their parents as general social behavior. Basically a don't do to others what you don't want done to you kind of thing

Do you know what private property rights are? Might want to learn before spouting off like a moron.

Attached: 1506873346591.jpg (665x574, 36.56K)

Sounds like a problem that will resolve itself lol.

I think there's a difference between wanting what's best for yourself and wanting what's best for others vs wanting what's best for yourself without regard for others or even at the detriment to others. It only really makes sense when you have a say in the matter though, like applying for a job, you want the best for yourself without regard for others but it's the only way that process works so there's nothing you can really do.

>I recognize no government. I am a law abiding person.
>I recognize no god. I am a moral person.
The simple definition of what makes a religion is that which tells you the proper way to live, with God as the ultimate moral arbiter. Divorcing morality from God makes as much sense as divorcing laws from government.

Attached: 1481850509953.jpg (550x550, 78.44K)

Society is built around mutual self interest. Sorry for ruining your wall of text.

>implying anyone could criticize you if you had the power to pull that off
The only thing holding us back is lack of power, not morals.
If you were able to conquer the world you could come up with any bullshit excuse to justify your tyrannical rule since history is written by the victors.
Which is exactly what happened after the Jews conquered the world after WW2.

Attached: emoji gun 2.jpg (750x722, 53.46K)

>The only thing holding us back is lack of power, not morals.

There was a torture experiment done where a professor allowed his students to torture a tied up person with electricity with the a press of a button. (No real electricity was involved. The person was just acting.) After some initial hesitation, every student ended up doing it with glee.

we are reminded of the great greek-indonesian war documented by thucydides
basically the athenians went to king tutenkhamen and were like "we're big and you're small bend the knee or be destroyed"
and the polyp-indonesians said: "but muh aristotle, metaphysical objective morality you can't do that god will punish you!!!!" and the athenians said "shut up faggot" and went there and killed everyone and stole all their shit then bards wrote songs about how the athenians were the most virtuous and moral people to ever exist
be the athenians

And a woman. No woman has ever had a profound thought.

Why are there hardly any atheists in jail? But yeah the religious rules overlap a lot with basic common courtesy and relate back to empathy anyway. And the bible is full of bizarre rules that no one follows, like don't wear linen and wool or don't kill a burglar during the daytime only do it at night, so people are just cherry picking the rules they want to follow out of the bible anyway

What do you mean by this?

> Socialite subhumans still seething about rand.
And it's in everyone else's self interest to not let you, or honestly allowing your continued existence.
Would you fancy a free helicopter ride?

>reading jewish wamen
do amerigolems really?

Everybody would be trying to kill you out of their own self interest and eventually they would succeed.

Attached: C270D44A-050C-4695-AF8B-0F83CB0A7C6B.jpg (720x1100, 170.22K)

That's not true. If it's the well known experiment, the Milgram one or whatever it's called. Most people complied. But some did not.

If you’re intelligent and charismatic enough to conquer the earth and rule as it’s dictator, it’s probably better that you rule