The Kikes set Niggers up for Extermination

Let me explain...

Race Mixing: Purifying the bloodline (breed out the Nigger as much as possible)

Social Justice: Shoehorn Niggers into every aspect of the White mans life to create Nigger Fatigue (now 80% despise niggers due to exposure)

Housing Crisis: Get Niggers and Whites as close together as humanly possible through financial dispair to create as much tension as humanly possible

Collapse starts: They Prop up Anti Nigger Hitler to further the eugenics and evolution of man kind... They gave Niggers all the rope to hang themselves with... and on top of that it distracts the white man from the Jew... The Globalists know the monkeys have to be eliminated for humans to evolve and get ready for space colonization... It was all part of the plan

Attached: FE5054D7-542D-45C1-8E0D-200ED5F6B0CA.jpg (1080x948, 237.85K)

exactly, that's why i'm a democrat because rebulicans are all nigger lovers and want some jesus freak kumbaya with them, democrats on the other acknowledge that the lower whites (irish) will race mix with them and neutralize each other and the smarter whites (anglo/germanic) will survive.

This is totally not my third account

We will evolve it's what they want

>Anti Nigger Hitler
Hitler wasn't anti-nigger but there were no niggers in Germany before WW2

Oh and "representation" in media. Every black guy on Netflix and in Hollywood generally is a faggot and/or dies early on, or is a complete nerd that is utterly non-threatening.

I do often find myself thinking the events of the last two years are like the Jews are getting the rest of the goyyim amped up enough to slaughter niggers

theyre the most uppity and unreasonable theyve ever been, policing speech, holding back vital social reform, and claiming other peoples homelands as their own

Whites have cucked, but I have a hard time imagining a khazakhstani, a russian, or the chinks putting up with tyrone demanding more and more while contributing fuck all

>democrats on the other acknowledge that the lower whites (irish) will race mix with them and neutralize each other and the smarter whites (anglo/germanic) will survive.
show me any example of a mainstream democrat saying this

just shut up you lying faggot

Attached: 1650341406821.png (477x345, 181.69K)

You are an atheist, why do you care at all? You believe nothing happens when we die. Touch grass.

Fucking read moron I said they will prop up some Anti Nigger Hitler type person to finish the job

Literal Left KKK and Mason philosophy trap the nigger with welfare disguised as kindness... However the Globalists now have came to the conclusion extermination is the only way for humans to evolve

It's probably a bot reply.

If I get the bot to reply it bumps the thread lol

Jacob and Esau

>The Globalists know the monkeys have to be eliminated for humans to evolve and get ready for space colonization... It was all part of the plan
I hope this is true but I doubt it.

Would explain why Europe spent the past 13 years being enriched.

how much time we have?

Plan is to replace them with spics. Spics work relatively harder and die even younger. Less violent crime is a bonus too.

5 years max... The collapse already started... Once the race war starts the whites will organize way more efficiently then the niggers the globalists understand this and are doing everything in their power to speed the process up... Elon himself often states we are already out of time and the common consensus is that the planet has 10 years left... However when the extermination begins science will boom... and they will use this Scientific explosion to only justify why we are killing the niggers off...

They did this in France. Jews made the BLM revolution in the 80s. Fasr forward 30 years, the jews are peddling racist rethoric 24/7 on the media. Even the same guys who were pro immigrants 30 years ago are leading the charge. The extreme far right candidate is a jew who popularized the great remplacement theory.

> rebulicans are all nigger lovers and want some jesus freak kumbaya with them

Absolutely based. Dem here too. Fuck niggers.

Pure blacks have more right to exist than mentally ill mutts. Race-Mixing dilutes the bloodline.

Kanye found Jesus and became anti abortion when he found out the plan... yeah we always knew this was the Jews end game... Niggers can't exsist in the future...

Niggers are 3000 years genetically behind whites... Mutts may not be pure but don't kid yourself lmao... It's Eugenics and the globalists are all about Eugenics

Why bring hitler into this?

without niggers wouldn't whites see jews for what they are? I always though the race conflict was a jewish distraction from the whole 1% controlling 99% (occupy wall street). If that were to end wouldn't whites just refuse on the real injustice? Feels like jews have an incentive to keep niggers around

Space is fake

But they’re on the seal (4 maybe?) of revelation, involving the pale horse death.

They are given authority to exterminate 25% of humanity

And the race-mixed don’t reincarnate

No because Jews pass as white now... Whites embrace their Jewish masters and Jews get surgery to look more Aryan... Niggers are the genetic flaw... and The Globalists want to force Human Evolution to save the species and please their Reptillian masters and Zionist Lucifarian worshippers

Space is not fake your retarded

do you think theres a chance this will backfire and we'll get a nigger and jew free world?

Your premise is correct but how you imagine the execution (no pun intended) will go is very unlikely.

I doubt it... It's prophecy... The Jews created the Black Slave trade... They have been anti nigger since day one... it's in their texts... We most likely looking at Nigger extinction... followed by more race mixing of other races... followed by creating living space in Africa for the "New Breed" followed by Space Colonization.... basically we become the aliens WE BECOME THE GREYS