Republicans hate the working class

>But they all had hidden stuff in them
No they actually didn't.
It's actual literal cope to avoid the real issues

Attached: 879120397189273.png (1140x1280, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AjzprB5pFvmnTCZpgmTKyK
youtu.be/haJx4eh4GRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself Eurocuck. I don't comment on your political system, don't comment on ours.

>It's actual literal cope to avoid the real issues
And the real issue is the jews

YES! correct.
It's not whites that wants your babies to starve from lack of food

>I LOVE THE IRS

>Oh no please sir don't talk about le Sweden
I mean, I literally don't care if you do or not.

This is why we don’t have direct democracy in America. Most people would vote for nothing but free stuff for themselves. Most people are abysmally stupid.

Same VPN fag evading bans.

Attached: zerosauce.png (1006x754, 1.06M)

caring about the working class = marxism
ywnbaw

Voting for a massive increase of (illegal) immigration is not “in my interest”.

>jewkraine lover posts something from twatter

kys

Fine. To put it simply for someone who has zero Idea about the American political system, Democrats stuff all kinds of stupid shit and gimmicks into bills named good things so that when half-sane Republicans vote it down, they look bad. Congratulations, you fell for the gimmick.

A bill could be called, "SAVING THE BABIES ACT" but half of the 1000-page long bill's legal writing (Bills are hundreds of pages of bullshit for this reason now) it includes shit like, "give 200 million to funding tranny surgery" or "give blacks reparations."

Nobody wants to read the whole thing, they just look at the title of the bill and they onions out because someone with more than 10 IQ points says no to all the other shit included.

>words words words words

The bills are designed this way to further increase the divide. Anyone who says anything against the saintly Democrat's bills is a monster because, "OH MUH GUD U HATE BABIES!!!" which causes spurgs like yourself to ree out.

Please do research before you comment.

No I'm fully aware of this cope, that's why I mentioned it in the OP.
But me being a little curious rat figured I'd actually check up on that and guess what?
None of it's true, I haven't found one case of that for the last 20 bills you niggers have claimed it for

okay but what else were in those bills?

>100% voted against child tax credits
Oh for God's sake

Attached: democrats showing their true colors on taxes like never before (ok actually nothing new at all but still holy shit).jpg (894x1007, 198.69K)

Republicans hate the American Dream and the idea of being able to rise from rags to riches. They want the working class to stay poor forever. If you want to go get an education to improve your skills and advance professionally they want to financially punish you. They want to force you to take on an usurious government backed loan that you can never discharge in bankruptcy if it doesn't work out or you face some sort of complication/emergency/etc that throws a wrench in your plans. Republicans work for the capitalists, the billionaires, the 1%, meaning they work for the Wall Street Jews and high finance big business big banker kikes.

It's worse, user. Congress only looks at whether or not the bonds backing the bills have sold. That's it. They don't actually read that shit and haven't for decades.
This is how you know who to vote for in future elections. Those who read and debate the bills calling out pork buried in 1,000 page bullshit posing as legislation are worth checking out. The rest are business as usual and need to be flushed.

>No they actually didn't.
Yes, they did. And thank god for it

Youre wasting your time. You will literally convince no one with mean spirited arguments

if anything, youve made me more republican with this malicious attitude of yours

No senator is going to read a thousand fucking pages for every bill. It would cause the retards sitting in the senate to take eons to decide on every single thing because half of them are so senile they can barely see the words written. That, or too coked out with booze and muscle relaxers like Nancy Pelosi.

>If you hurt my feefee's I will vote republican even more
Honestly if that's how weak your morals are, your vote is literally useless

>my Jewish party is better than your Jewish party!
Neither party cares about the working class.

Attached: E__ZoaLVcAwRCZE-e1632517967378-1024x640.jpeg.jpg (1024x640, 148.69K)

you havent hurt anyone's feelings m8. Your malicious arguments do nothing for your cause but make me have that much more disdain for the people who align with you. Its not working pal

>420
LMAO 420 BLAZE IT

>parody of a leftist

They are racist against dumb niggers they just don't know it.

>make bill with nice sounding name
>bill does exact opposite of the name implies, but voters are too stupid to read it for themselves
>paint republicans as evil when they clearly don't vote for your sham bill
>rinse repeat
In all fields...

Also:
>Voted against fighting domestic terrorism.

Are you fucking retarded? To the government, /we/ are the domestic terrorists. People like you and I who disagree with the political system are a danger.

They sold America for drunken satanic orgies. This should be no surprise

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Reagan shriner .jpg (720x645, 68.18K)

>oy vey goyim you're against the Shelter for Homeless Bunnies Act?? Why are you so evil!?

No. Its the white scoundrels who betray their own people. Atleast jews are loyal to eachother

youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c

Attached: Masons must go.jpg (720x665, 117.61K)

>They sold America for drunken satanic orgies
Dems and Rep's really did switch huh

why you lying, abdul?

For real though, your country's dead. Who gives a shit what you think.

They both work for the same team. It's a hegelian dialectic

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AjzprB5pFvmnTCZpgmTKyK

Attached: Jesuit.edu (1).jpg (720x795, 204.36K)

but they literally did.
these bills are all AT LEAST hundreds of pages long. some have been over 1,000 pages (obama care).
that is pork fat bill stuffing shenanigans and everybody knows it.

Let's break this down:
> Cheaper Gas
Yes, because throwing taxpayer money at the supply problem will magically cause it to go away. This won't increase our debt even faster, no sir.

> Cheaper Insulin
Typical eurofag. All you need to do is start your own insulin factory, like a true capitalist. Stop trying to get the government involved.

> child tax credits
This doesn't even deserve my text

> stimulus checks
Fuckin commie

> Voting "rights"
Yes, because it's a right to forge votes

> "fighting" domestic terrorism
They voted -for- this. It was called the PATRIOT act. It sucks. The worst republican decision ever.

> Keeping birth control legal
God says it's bad.

> More baby formula
Fuckin commie, stop getting the government involved in the economy.

> veteran cancer care
They need to participate in capitalism like everyone else. No free passes.

In summary: Go away commie eurofag

god damn it

Republicans really do hate the working class

hi leftypol

Attached: leftypol-wants-gay-conversion.jpg (1389x2031, 747.79K)

Attached: bunkertrannies.png (1218x1037, 714.11K)

Attached: leftypolorg.png (1253x1199, 587.02K)

>> Cheaper Insulin
What's even funnier is that the Insulin companies just told the lawmakers they'd only increase insurance premiums to make up for the price drop on Insulin.

Make that cheaper? Nobody can afford the insurance now for everything else.

Why is it October?

Attached: champagne-communist.jpg (3840x2160, 1.88M)

Sure, which bill are you referring to? I've seen a vid of a Congressman showing the size of a Democrat bill, which was thousands of page and had to be wheeled into his office?

youtu.be/haJx4eh4GRc

Attached: culture-marxism.jpg (3840x2160, 1.88M)

Attached: genuine-maxist-leftist-communist.jpg (3840x2160, 1.91M)

Attached: leftist-anarchy-ableism-black-leftism.png (1181x883, 407.33K)

Attached: leftist-memes.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

People complaining about it just need to start their own business. Compete by selling a cheaper and/or superior product to the competition, and you will thrive.

That's how real change is made. Not by fucking globalists throwing money at products, but by being capitalists.

Attached: leftypolorg-commies-no-monies.png (970x594, 119.34K)

Prove that any of these bills had these "evils" in them.
You've gotten lazy and just rely in this cope every time without ever checking the facts

It feels like you're doing a parody of the "other side" but you're correct