Why are they so fucking retarded?

Attached: land of the faggots.png (275x183, 289)

Tell me more, what exactly the problem?

>why are the y so retarded that we lost
Keep seething VPN FSB rat

this
cry

so fucking retarded they manage to milk more foreign aid than israel?

your flag is upside down

they are criminals by nature, (((gypsys))) essentially, they are the thieves guild of europe, human trafficking (human slavery and child sex rings), gun trafficking, drug trafficking, not to mention all the millions of scams they conduct. someone needed to fix that den of thieves sooner or later.

>having grammar this trash
Sorry for my racism, I should've considered the fact that english isn't your first language and that you need to translate it from hebrew first.
Even if ukraine wins, they're going to be drowned in foreign debt if there isn't another mass pro-russian revolution. You know the foreign aid is paid for in credit, which comes in the form of debt, right?

Obama told them they could undo Russia in 2012

Fuck off, Nazi.

Attached: 1654869820237.png (835x569, 37.98K)

You'll be crying if you don't carpet bomb Ukraine

kill yourself ESL khazar
go die while I piledrive your womens cervix

Attached: 1661315.jpg (1024x1024, 182.76K)

why do ukraine posters always disappear when russia posters reply? can someone explain that to me? did I miss something?

They run to a bunker

Australians? IDK, I think it is all the blood constantly pooling in their heads.

>You'll be crying if you don't carpet bomb Ukraine
What did mutts mean by this?
Ok, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Also hitler was a fucking retard who made it impossible to criticize jews without being seen in bad faith and enabled jews to justify their global hegemony, there are thousands of alternatives to nazism which involve having a burning hatred for jews and are based.

they are literal libtard homosexual freaks

Attached: 1659765916987.webm (512x848, 2.94M)

>be FSB gigachad
>shitposting on Any Forums
>see ukrainians talking mad smack on Any Forums
>send a kalibr to his house
>FSB chads then dismantle the western lies placed by the khazarian user
>FSB then moves to another thread to shitpost some more

Why are mutts so retarded? Idk, its probably because of all the faggotry they love to project.

Why is their flag so fucking retarded? "Muh wheat fields, muh blue sky". Nigga, this is just fucking agriculture, which every european nation has had. And why the fuck would you make a flag themed on grain and whine in the same breath about "holodomor, 6 million ukroinians forced to eat their grandma". Pathetic.

kek
>implying subhuman fsb glowniggers can use computers