JEWTUBE WAS JUST EXPOSED AS RACIST!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!!!

Nigger receives racism from JewTube. They're going down LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=GaHcnPDcUOE

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 126.86K)

Wow that's what the nigger get. I never expected to see JewTube to become based though...

lol fuck niggers

wow i cant believe ou guys are being racist... fucking jokers...

WTF

I like Corey but I don’t wanna watch this. Can a nigger get a qrd?

About 6 minutes in.

One of his horror game videos was age restricted.
He did his own investigative research and found no other youtubers had been restricted.
He tried to appeal the restriction and was denied.
Went to his personal YT rep. and asked them about the issue
Rep says its some part at the end of the video.
Cory goes to Markiplier (because he's another massive YTer and white) and sees the exact same part in his video. Not restricted.
Cory messages YT about this and then YT un-restricts his video as a result.

*Cory
>Cory gets fucked by JewTube when he comes back after his 10 Million achievement/Retirement claim
>Gets a copyright strike on an old video
>Complains that he was muh Target(ed) because he randomly gets a strike as soon as he comes back
>FFW about a year
>a video gets age restricted because it showed a vidya game lady hanging herself and because muh sewerside
>Bitch and moan because "no one else got age restricted" "all muh other peers were find"
>rat out markiplier and gets his video age restricted
>claims racism

standard nigger stuff

I don't think it was because he was black. They just don't want another pewdiepie to rise up so they only let chosen youtubers rise though the ranks. He must have said no to their deal at some point.

Corey is actually pretty based, glad he's calling out their nonsense.

i was born in the 1980s related to nazi war criminals. google is racist. facebook is worse.

Later in time YT age restricted the video again, Markipliers included
Something about a copyright strike on a video from 2019 that only popped up when he came back to YT after a 9 month hiatus
No correspondence between him and YT about his 10 million sub diamond trophy when he hit the number
Theorizes there's some conspiracy against him at the upper levels because he's black
Talks about how the front page of the site is almost entirely white people when visiting it logged out
Also irritated at YT virtue-signalling by putting black people under the spotlight and then forgetting about them completely

Read the title and came here to post NIGGER without reading anything else. Byeeeeeeeeee

>YouTube won't let me trend n sheeeit
>#1 trending
Being a nigger is life on easy mode. It's just so easy and profitable to be a race grifter.

He actually seems like a decent guy, I think a lot more black people are going to start getting redpilled on kikes in the near future.

based youtube

The last part is kinda based. JewTube black is for white liberal bitches lol LMAO

He's chimping out at whites nigger.
Don't get too hopeful.

imma just articulaterate it
why can't they speak

Well, Cory is a hardcore Christian, so... He was also a weeb like you, during his early days (hence the name). He rocked a gay emo haircut before lol

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.47K)

Nigger>>Nigger
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Fuck off kike

The jewtube planned this to rise people of colors in youtube. Soon you will have niggers in your suggestion feed. Corey said that there isnt much people of color in your suggestion feed when you logout.

Now I saw this in the description and its exactly what I'm thinking.

>YT is enormous company
>YT exposed for having extremely deep, fine-grained categorization in a video from the channel Nerd City
>Cory's channel might just have some weird restrictions/properties to it compared to other channels like Markiplier
>Or maybe he was just reviewed by different people with their different opinions
>YT "backtracking" and restricting both his and Markipliers videos might just be bureaucracy at work because YT is ran by incompetent idiots

Is it racism? Probably not, but I like the video because I hope Youtube does actually get its shit together instead of being a fucking trashy platform with shit like this going on.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 21-39-44 YouTube Racism and Favoritism.png (634x571, 117.97K)

markiplier is hu-ch-way-t?

>maxresdefault

buy an ad nigger

Mike is his friend and doesn't think it's racist? Prolly gonna get dropped as a friend lol LMAO

captcha:KKKVK

what does that mean?

it means stop advertising your youtube channel on Any Forums

Why are you replying to yourself?
This is why Any Forums implemented IDs so the samefagging would stop.

im not advertising. do you think cory would need to advertise when he has 14 million subs? fucking dork