14 RUSSIAN WARSHIPS JUST ENTERED THE SEA OF JAPAN

news.usni.org/2022/08/23/14-russian-warships-enter-sea-of-japan-ahead-of-major-military-exercises

Attached: SmartSelect_20220825-105343_Chrome.jpg (1440x1586, 729.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

course.skyeng.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they want a repeat of 1905

yeah they're playing sailors with the chinks this weekend

They are likely to follow Moskva in its great crusade

self advertising slide thread spammers deserve the rope

You misunderstand, it's a real thread, go to it.
You're in the slide thread
Wake up

How dare they ! swim in international Waters and have a city at the shore of "Sea of Japan"

Attached: sea_of_japan_map.png (1170x766, 264.63K)

Follow this, LGBTQ subhuman trash.
Nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: 4-U hoola loop.jpg (949x1024, 46.05K)

sakhalin is forever ours you slit-eyed punks

Except it isn't and it won't be.

LGBT always wins. Keep seething dumb useless soulless boomer homophobe without future

Attached: 1655704230433m.jpg (1024x576, 65.62K)

I am the one who will rule Sahkalin. Cope.

Is this the schizoid thread?

> course.skyeng.ru/
> Cкидкa 55%
> Пpoмo кoд 4чaйник

Attached: B4NtC1izPX4.jpg (426x604, 136.25K)

>LGBT always wins.
Here is your price, shit eating subhuman animal.
Burning in Hell is your destiny, this your your Eternal future.
Your suicidal depression will take you down very soon, your hate for yourself is boiling.
World will be very happy without one more useless piece of absolute shit wasting oxygen.

Attached: Burn in Hell.jpg (1024x751, 552.85K)

show up on red square in a furry costume waving that flag. have someone film the result and post here pls

a russian warship just flew over my house

Send a carrier to intercept it.

Attached: 1661345660028127.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

It's just exercise, do not worry

>show up on red square in a furry costume waving that flag. have someone film the result and post here pls

Russians are really weird subhumans, their country is filled with furries, and the police does gay rape in prisons on their inmates

yet I am certain you are right in your assumption that if someone showed as a furry in the red square, other russian subhumans would then attempt to hurt him, even if they themselves are furries, as is likely given that they are russian, why ?

The answer is simple, subhumans, like russians, like to harm other people, they derive pleasure from sadism, as such, they will never turn back an opportunity to inflict harm on someone, when they can get away with it, even if he is one of their own.
Huxley wrote stuff similar to this on the psychology of subhumans, thogh eh was speaking from his own experience with american subhumans, here I assume that subhumans will behave about the same way both in america and russia.

>hate is boiling
nigger seethe and overcook because you can't cope
nigger

Attached: cern sureok.jpg (474x340, 55.39K)