Redpill me on reddit

Memes aside, redditors don't seem human. They take the most far left liberal stances and regurgitate propaganda on almost every topic. Reddit threads I've seen from 5-10 years ago were more moderate and seemed to be filled with more normal people. What happened? Did the main subs get infiltrated with bots or were marxist mods ordered to censor?

Attached: E9svE1tXMAQjJvz.jpg (564x823, 35.24K)

There are some subreddits that are fine. Writer ones are pretty good, physical hobby ones are half good half way worse than you'd think. Everything not covered here seems like robot people who respond positively and negatively to simple phrase words. And they don't think for themselves. Likes and upvotes at all are shit systems. If you don't like someone, call them racial slurs. Way simpler and better.

entire thing is a neural net that trains itself through upvote/downvotes
exactly 50% of posts are fake

Everything has become more extreme in general, Any Forums included. This is how the elite sow division.

>Elite
>Division
Division is only bad because it's people going farther the other way, not because division is actually bad. And it's Jews. Say it. Say it's Jews, because it is Jews. It's not elites, it's Jews.

you'd be amazed how fast NPC's accept new updates. remember just 10 years ago the most liberal states voted against gay marriage and now these same people are all pro (((LGBTQ9)))

It became a public company

Well, California voted against it because of Mexicans. Then they said "oy vey, the democracy trick didn't work! It's. uuuhhh. UNCONSTITUTIONAL! That's it!" or whatever the fuck reason they just passed it anyways.

>Any Forums included
Any Forums is much more centrist since the Boomer influx of 2016-2020. This used to be an unabashed White Nationalist board and now it's filled with gay and Jewish fiscal conservative hot takes.

Can elon buy it?

no, most white liberals opposed gay marriage 10 years ago until the full scale pro faggotry indoctrination campaign was launched by the (((media))) and (((academia)))

remember even states like NY and MD voted against gay marriage MULTIPLE times when it was put on the ballot

Again, it's an example of poor people. Most liberals wanted gay marriage, but the poor people in those states didn't want it because poor people are incapable of higher thought that can fool them into thinking that gays are normal.

I got permabanned from Reddit, for my first offense. My crime? Clicking the "send this person some mental health" link on a person's profile that automatically sends someone links to suicide hotlines.

they r literal trannies on adderal and SSRIs user. they are barely human.

>What happened?
A change of leadership. The updoots and mods did the rest.

If they're stupid, find a way to make money off them. You mean to tell me there a mass of absolute morons and you aren't selling them some söy water or some other shit those retards would buy up in a skipped brain beat? Be industrious, I swear you're all the smartest fools I know.

It’s for educated discourse, unlike Any Forums
Which is just zoomers and edge lords playing Nazis.
You need to be on top of your game for Reddit and have factual sources, you are probably better off here

If you're so inclined.

>Did the main subs get infiltrated with bots or were marxist mods ordered to censor?
both

>Any Forums
>extreme

oh my sweet summer child

The type of person that ends up a moderator on reddit overwhelmingly tends to a terminally online tranny usually hyper progressive, communist or anarchist.

Extreme doesn't exist to me. I can't even discern extreme ideologies from "normal" ones.