Cry about student loans you agreed to being "unaffordable"

>cry about student loans you agreed to being "unaffordable"
>receive gibs in election year to pay off $20K loans
>immediately run out to finance a new car, effectively swapping your loan payment for car payment despite previously crying how "unaffoedable" the payment was
Already know two people doing this. So sick of paying for other peoples gibs.

Attached: 1655175897221.jpg (814x673, 104.37K)

Deuteronomy 15:1-2 nigger, find Christ

When I see my account balance change of my financial loan servicer's site, then I'll give him credit

Attached: 1657714520321.jpg (1080x1180, 135.84K)

SEETHE HARDER

did anyone else think that was richard dawkins in the thumbnail

Psalm 37:21
The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives;

Romans 13:7
Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

Romans 13:8
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Proverbs 22:7
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.

Ecclesiastes 5:5
It is better that you should not vow than that you should vow and not pay.

Attached: the priests.jpg (400x297, 17.16K)

>Debt forgiveness is considered income by the IRS.
Enjoy getting fucked by 87k agents next year, you won’t see it coming, you never do.

Those people are retarded and will end up facing negative consequences. They should instead invest the so called "free" money they're getting back into something more tangible or something that can generate revenue in and of itself. The purpose of education should have been for them to develop knowledge and competency in some sort of skill and profession. They should have employment prospects secured as a result of their education, and take advantage of that, and utilize the disposable income they generate from their wage job as a way to make more money and achieve financial independence. Instead they spend it on crass consumerist commodities with little intrinsic value or growth potential. The forces of the market will rightfully show them the error of their ways and they will learn the lesson they should have learned from failing to take advantage of their opportunity for a college education.

>Enjoy getting fucked by 87k agents next year, you won’t see it coming, you never do.
Just pay the taxes on it? The taxes will be lower than the debt (unless the collective amount is under 10k, then there is no tax)
I have a 10k department of education loan (it's about 9k). I'm excited that it will be forgiven.

>Already know two people doing this
They are smarter than you. Keep "playing by the rules", retard. Nobody is going to pat you on the back for it.

Attached: 1661392468675769.png (677x564, 472.49K)

Now post scripture from the Talmud on debt.

If the last Jew was thrown into an oven, the world would be a far better place. Forever in fact. But perfection it would not have.
The kings and emperors of old did a wonderful job of natural stratification, including breeding an innate peasant serf class.
Some people will always destroy themselves, they will never be equal as they are innately tuned for self destruction and dependency, and they will be of no value to anyone except to be led around and told what to do.

The kings were not interesting in creating supermen, they wanted compliance, competence or compassion.
Good for creating civilizations that burn criminals at the stake, and can comply to behave better than niggers while they gripe instead of riot.
Not great for creating societies with the majority made up of clannish lolberg rugged-individalChads. Which incidentally would be a social structure overtaken anyway.
Kings were just the first Bioleninists to come along, followed by the enlightenment Gentry and now we see the next turning.

>the wicked borrows and does not pay back
nobody ever wants to apply this to bankers and politicians that print money for themselves and borrow from the common mans labor and devalue it at the same time to where he has to borrow money to do what he could do previously without asking the bank for help

you left out
Proverbs 11:1
>A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.

Leviticus 19:13
>Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.

Jeremiah 22:13
>Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that useth his neighbour's service without wages, and giveth him not for his work;

Exodus 22:25
>If thou lend money to [any of] my people [that is] poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.

what a shame you come here to use the word to defend usurious behavior

I seethed during the stupid stimulus gibs too even though I received it. Why? Because I knew it would lead to 10% inflation for at least a couple years. $1200 doesnt look so great when everything is 20% more expensive now.
You are a stupid nigger who doesnt understand how expensive shit is going to get due to this as the inflationary effects of this are worse than the stimulus checks. If you understood math though maybe you wouldnt have agreed to paying kikes compounding interest on $80K+ to be taught men are women like the dumb nigger you are.

Yes, goyim. Follow our religious laws while we get annual bailouts. Haha, good goyim.

Attached: 1593001312386.jpg (600x755, 60.66K)

I'm praying the agents are door busters and use tasers and pepper spray on them.

I owe $3,500 in student loans, so will I get to keep the other $16,500? Hell yeah!

What a dumb meme. This entire scheme benefits the kikes. You cant "cancel" or "forgive" debt. That debt is going to be paid to the banks still, using printed money in a large lump sum, rather than over time. This is a huge cash injection to the kikes to buy up hard assets with.
And because many retards are going to run out and finance shit during a time of rising interest rates, the banks will make up any long term revenue lost in interest, which I bet they will be paid a per diem for anyway.
You need to stop being an uneducated nigger. Biden is 100% kike owned puppet.

>keep the other $16,500
No lol

You're just going to have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and work that much harder to pay for my loans. Tough shit wagies.

>Using tax dollars to repay the Jew with interest and ahead of schedule is actually gibs for the goyim
You okay rabbi?

>What a dumb meme. This entire scheme benefits the kikes. You cant "cancel" or "forgive" debt. That debt is going to be paid to the banks still, using printed money in a large lump sum, rather than over time. This is a huge cash injection to the kikes to buy up hard assets with.
>And because many retards are going to run out and finance shit during a time of rising interest rates, the banks will make up any long term revenue lost in interest, which I bet they will be paid a per diem for anyway.
>You need to stop being an uneducated nigger. Biden is 100% kike owned puppet.
That's paranoid. I couldn't have a normal day if I thought like that. I'd be scared of my own shadow.
It's over, the alt-right and Nazis have lost. I don't think the right will have another chance at politics after this.
I suspect there will be mostly democrats, progressives, and liberals controlling things and that's a good thing.