Once again, California is ruining everything

You vill drive ze cuck truck

Attached: Gas cars banned.jpg (1213x1404, 310.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnyuz.com/2022/08/24/california-to-ban-the-sale-of-new-gasoline-cars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dnyuz.com/2022/08/24/california-to-ban-the-sale-of-new-gasoline-cars/

this is a good thing. cuckfornians will foot the early adopter bill for the inevitable transition to electric.

how is the power grid going to handle millions of electric cars being charged at once?

much more efficiently than driving around gallons of liquid id imagine

Where are they gonna get their electricity?

good fuck these yokels

Attached: 164660151.jpg (1584x1188, 626.24K)

Yup retard in Ottawa said the same thing. Our government is like the entire country being run by the California government

I'm leaving by 2025

How does CARB have so much power? Unelected pencil pushers should never have legislative power.

Thousands of electric gasoline generators

it can't even manage now
false, you can't beat the energy density

Assuming this doesn't get picked up by Congress and most state governments this will mostly be a Cuckfornian issue. Much like how you can't buy or have shipped many different types of engines and engine based equipment to cuckfornia already.

Example in pic related is a run of the mill Riding Mower than in much of the USA wouldn't be special, but because of CARB regulations, you can't have that in Cali.

Attached: just cuckfornian issues.png (1736x590, 76.54K)

Not much of an imagination.

Hopefully this country won't exist before then.

Because it's a test run state for the JWO to turn the world into bug-eating electric scooter riding atheist mulattixan tranny faggots.

Attached: kino pizza.jpg (4183x1967, 2.68M)

I know English isn't your strong suit Martinez, but maybe you should read about the place you jump the boarder into. They banned generators.

Like their water, they can just steal if from a different state.

please explain how using gas to go drill gas, using gas to ship the gas you drilled, using gas to process the gas, then transporting the gas using gas, so that cars use gas to get to the gas station can pump gas, can be any more efficient than an electrical grid?

The manufacturing of a single hybrid car battery creates as much pollution as the 20 year life span of a Semi Truck. To add to this, this is only going to increase the demand of oil and gasoline since electricity isn't something made of magic, it has to be generated in a pollutive way.

I couldn't imagine the environmental damage an all electric car battery creates in it's manufacturing process.

It won't and that's a good thing

LOL, they don't expect you to buy an electric car, they expect you to walk, bike, or take the bus. Private car ownership is bougie.

a battery weighs the same when its empty, retard
so you're driving around with a full tank of gas even when your car has 1 mile left

also, the lightest battery tesla offers is 992lbs
a 40lb gas tank with 158 gallons of gasoline weighs the same, which at the average economy of 25mpg of a car in the US, is 4000 miles of driving, or about 1/4 of the yearly driving of the average driver in the US

Just buy a gas car from the next state over and have ot shipped to you? Retard

Also, how is California going to even power all of these cars? We only have 2 Nuclear Power plants and the Government is trying to shut them down and replace them with Solar and Wind. None of those create enough power. Not even the geothermal plants create enough power. I don't remember the percentage, but I think we purchase 20% of our power from Texas. If Texas experiences any significant environmental problems, California is screwed. We're going to experience major power outages across the state. It'll be Gray Davis all over again.

So dealers will put a 100 or 200 miles on all new cars & sell them as USED but at the new price. Good job faggots.