Digital is plebeian trash

Digital media is garbage. It is cheap to produce, it is low quality, and it has built-in obsolescence either due to the fact of the software needed to manifest its contents it, or the medium itself. It is low quality because it tricks the senses - low bit rates, low refresh rates, you still see and hear things, but it is that absolute minimum of reality.
It is cheap to produce digital media, so the masses will have mountains of digital media, thinking they live a life drowning in entertainment, when one analog recording will sound like nothing they have ever heard.
It can be changed on the fly, there is no permanent record. Who needs censorship when yu control the text, the pixels?
Our descendants will look at our time and see nothing. No one is going to save Rolling Stone magazines from generation to generation. No one is going to pass down Stephen King novels.
We are in the Dark Ages, the real Dark Ages. Yours is the invisible generation. Timer will have no entry for you. Your era is a puff of smoke to be dispersed by the winds of time. Your descendants will know more about a Roman street vendor than they will your President.

Attached: Chief-Dan.jpg (650x341, 36.77K)

I like low bit rates
I like low quality
I don't need everything to be HHHHHHD
no y?
try streaming anything on....
>australian internet
ya gut damn trollin slides thrud

>Your descendants will know more about a Roman street vendor than they will your President.
Sorry niggertits, but these are my presidents.

Attached: 166083865751654008.jpg (2000x1053, 718.59K)

Read a book.
Buy a record or a tape.
Purchase a painting or a sculpture.
Quit being satiated by the goycircus. Be a man.

I did all that stuff back up and into the mid 2000's
>currently listening to streaming radio (talk back, not the current music)
>i sold my TV (2 years old ago model), because all TV shows and news is bullshit.
>i don't have many physical books, why bother?
am i become man now?

Read the Iliad and The Republic, then you will be a man. They ust be leather-bound acid free paper, or published before 1900.
Your education has only begun, my son.

Attached: athena.jpg (828x900, 164.33K)

Read the Iliad and The Republic, then you will be a man. They ust be leather-bound acid free paper, or published before 1900.
Your education has only begun, my son.
....you could have just called me a faggot.

Athena the god of war?
You’re going to war with modern culture?

and wisdom.
Modern culture is at war with God.

thats funny

>They ust be leather-bound acid free paper, or published before 1900.
If you’re planning on doing this with new books you’re gonna go broke. Used hardcover non-fiction is dirt cheap compared to new printings.

What if I told you I have a laser printer, and I print off every single meme I save, and collect them in Binders to be passed down as family heirlooms?

I hope your collection has duplicates and staches of smaller collections in separate locations.

>stashes
caches*

>Buy a record or a tape.
>Purchase a painting or a sculpture.
>CONSUME
lurk moar, newfaggot

I salute you.

I get paperbacks for books I know I am going to read and study, like The Enneads. I have two copies and rip out sections to read. Classics you can read carefully.

Paintings and sculptures are not "consume." A man without art in his home is a man without a soul.

Attached: Osric.jpg (1350x584, 103.72K)

Outlaw Jonesy Wales is the movie

yep, Chief Dan

That's funny, I started watching The Outlaw Josey Wales today.

>Paintings and sculptures are not "consume." A man without art in his home is a man without a soul.
painting a painting is better than buying a painting

>Read the Iliad and The Republic, then you will be a man.
dumb mutt

the illiades is 1/5 books of the same saga, 3/5 of the books are lost forever due to the dark ages caused by christfilth bookburners

the republic is just one opinion of one guy, plato was one of the tens of thousands of authors of antiquity, but once again, because of the christkikes, only low hundreds of books have survived until today