Is he a psyop to make men look bad...

Is he a psyop to make men look bad? Or is he being set up because they're angry at him for going mainstream by giving red pills to a bunch of people?

Attached: 20220824_100848.jpg (987x1363, 70.3K)

He has dark skin and hides his eye color. Not even mentioning how sunglasses are a sign of shame and insecurity.

at this point i think they just arent going to let anyone become an influencer unless he or she is one of their assets

Attached: mods.png (779x772, 547.13K)

his dad was a CIA agent, his job at first was to infiltrate alt right twitter
anybody who has been active on twitter in last 5 years will have known andrew through his multiple cobra tate shill accounts that were retweeted by alot of the BAP guys in 2020ish

he glows to me

Yes. A grifter psyop to well poison any of the pro-male, pro-white movements.

>Is he a psyop to make men look bad? Or is he being set up because they're angry at him for going mainstream by giving red pills to a bunch of people?

Dunno m8, i jst want to shill him on a congolese donkey fisting forum for nish.

Also who else spams this site so much? Shills, bots, glowies, grifters....

Andre Tate has a black and muslim following. This is what they really fear. If blacks and muslims become conservative and anti-simp then they will have a hard time controlling them since right now they are considered as protected class.

Attached: 1560673594149023744.jpg (320x320, 18.99K)

>TATEPOSTING

MODS, BAN

Media marketing 101.

Read a book called Trust Me, I'm Lying.

If he is actually talking seriously about ending non-white immigration, then I have to say, he is being very clever in making money, and also serving our purposes here on Any Forums.

Attached: 1660685995266448.jpg (700x670, 151.38K)

he is a coked out ponzi schemer who is basically like a loan shark type of person. he wants to become dan bilzeran and have a mansion and pay girls to be around him and be the ultimate chad
his political or whatever you wanna call it stuff is just him on coke
he has his own show to make money but all the stuff he talks about is just him on coke and wanting to be the biggest chad like dan bilzeran. he has no goal to improve men or anything or redpilling people and he isnt a psyop he just wants to make a lot of money and buy a mansion and put girls in it
real giga chads like mike tyson don't do that, they go on video talking about how they love kindness and puppies and whatever and they rescind all their obnoxious warlock/warlord type behavior. he's just some rich guy who wants to glorify himself like a gladiator . why is he rich? i don't know. i don't think he was rich when he was fighting but his brother or something has a weird business or something and when he stopped fighting he decided to partner with his brother. he's like jake and logan paul

This post is advertising or begging

Tate posters should be beaten and mutilated and hung from an overpass like a big salami in the hot sun.

He makes trannies and beta males seethe

this site is full of them

Based assessment. I like this user's thinking.

>dont subscribe to e-celebs
>dont donate to e-celebs
>dont buy their merchandise
>dont participate in their faggot discord servers

I listen to them strictly for entertainment value (both left/right or mgtow/feminist etc). Didn't know this person existed until yesterday, still dont care about this goyslop drama.

What theur3 they're terrified of is White men acting more like the rest of the world in regards to women. White men are the biggest white knight cucks and are quite literally enslaved by pussy. If White men stopped giving a fuck and stoppwd simping for women then the spell of feminism, wokeness, political correctness and jewish Marxism vanishes instantly.

Attached: 1649352346918.jpg (626x393, 31.86K)

He used to call guys like Tate "false alpha" and "failed normies"... really.
Everything he says on the redpill is stuff I said 8 years ago.

Attached: 1651028975478.png (2223x5028, 2.23M)

He is the greatest performance artist of our time.

>didn’t mention the chin or bald skull
obviously controlled opp

Only support people who can read and write too. It's not all about video media pizazz. We need motherfuckers who can articulate things in writing like we all can here.

Tom Leykis said way worse stuff on the radio. I’m not sure what the fuss is about this guy. he’s a strong/masculine bbc with a penchant for Clot Adams ex-wife on the low.

He fucked Jordan Peterson's married skank whore daughter while Jordan was comatose in a Russian rehab center. That's pure chad.

he came out of nowhere as soon as Kevin Samuels died

Attached: 1601186044007.png (713x611, 41.75K)

He's a literal 56%.

Attached: unknown-230.png (487x693, 756.39K)

>Tom Leykis said way worse stuff on the radio. I’m not sure what the fuss is about this guy
lol boomer kids don't listen to the radio. he appeals to zoomers, which is better than nothing if its making them reject feminism

This is my first time posting about him. I am just curious what Any Forums's perspective and opinion is of him. Get over yourself.

He doesn't make men look bad.
He's just an irl shitposter and people find him entertaining.
They don't want us being entertained by salty content.

>literally nigger w glowie dad
>le based
kys fucking faggot

Attached: 6na33u.jpg (500x768, 112.48K)

Interesting perspective, user.

Attached: 1632299145600.png (900x722, 197.41K)

He's not my role model. I laugh at him. He says hilarious shit that is mostly true and it makes all the right people whine and cry

We have a ton of soccer moms here. They seethe like mad whenever a mens-rights/redpill/MGTOW thread comes up and Tate falls in that category.

he's just the modern version of a shock jock, now they're on youtube/IG/tiktok instead of the radio

Attached: 1583126354785.jpg (1024x788, 97.74K)

Never said nor implied that he was "based". Also good job enlightening the fellow anons & lurkers about how his dad was supposedly a glowie, unconstructive dipshit. Go smoke a bowl like the drug addict that you are before you sleep on the floor tonight thinking about your ex.

He's just the newest "sigma male" for the next generation of teenage boys who wanna be edgy.

>This is my first time posting about him. I am just curious what Any Forums's perspective and opinion is of him. Get over yourself

Prove you aren't an NPC. Tell me in what areas of discussion is Tate a subject matter expert and based on what criteria.

>Is he a psyop to make men look bad?
No. They want to make an example of him to try and scare people into thinking censorship is normal.

Anything antifeminist is a threat. Men who actually act like men is problematic for their basedboy world order

Ok I will dumb it down. Why are Andrew Tate's opinions important to you?

(NPCs cannot answer this)

I didn't even know who this faggot was until he was "banned". This is by design. Ignore this faggot and move on.

>Tom Leykis said way worse stuff on the radio.
WHen are we going to start spamming tom leykis clips on dikfok, ig an yt sharts?

>for the next generation of teenage boys who wanna be edgy.
keeep seething femoid. the norm throughout history is for women to be property. you're gonna soon wish you had stayed under White male patriarchy because Mohammed will beat you a lot more often.

Why are you making it about me? This was meant to be ab objective discussion, not personal.

>brags about slapping and pimping hoes
>Brags about his cars
>Brags about his money
>Muh dick
He's a stereotypical nigger. All rappers do this, but liberals just hate when this faggot does it because he claims not to be progressive. Reality is it's ghetto trash either way.