Happening

Confirmed

Attached: 20220824_233654.jpg (1063x1530, 547.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what was the cause?

Winter vag

Attached: 3965725C-47F7-418A-853B-2ED63CFC35AE.jpg (727x670, 58.08K)

>GETS VAXXMAXXED
>DIES
MANY SUCH CASES!

As a cyclist, we have always been at a high risk for heart attacks. Most professionals have to get up at certain points of the night and move around because their blood is so thick with red blood cells they could easily get a clot and die.

Needs to work to be a pasta

>bike champion
doping of course

Heart failure in professional cycling has been a thing looooong before the vax

Thats only because of drug addicts like Lance armweak.

No. Everything has to be the vax... because it just does OK. And we need to post screenshots on Any Forums every time anyone has a heart problem.

Petty much
It's a mix of an extremely low heart rate (which you need to complete on an elite level) and drugs that lower it even more
Many cyclist die in their sleep because their heart rate goes so low that it eventually just stops

You mean polycythemia (not vera), the thing where you just need to donate blood / phlebotomy every couple of months to completely get rid of? Any professional cyclist would know about that simple solution (and know what it’s called) and you’re a retard for believing in old and baseless myths

Is anyone surprised the vaxies are coping? And the shills are shilling? It will never end until they fucking die like the grubs they are

Yeah but was he vaccinated? I bet he was vaccinated.

Covid causes heart issues as well as the Vax. I never got jabbed but I did catch covid last year, and had random heart palpitations for 6-7 months. It only recently stopped completely. I don't know shit about vaids, I'm just saying.

>gets vaccinated
>gets hit by car one year later

"I bet it was the vaccine"

youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE

Attached: polvaccine22.png (2056x1032, 1.82M)

No refunds

Attached: 1657145204637.gif (400x225, 2.22M)

Excuse me, and forgive my presumed retardism, but wouldn't a extremely low heart rate be the result of a massive stroke volume that comes from the shit ton of cardio they do? Therefore, it should counteract the low heart rate, since more blood is being pumped with less beating. I see how the drugs take part in death though.

>t. non-medfag brainlet

Another victim of Sudden Adult Death syndrome.
Sad!

Kek, livestrong user.

and good riddance, to all of them.
We tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen.

they take EPO to purposefully thicken the blood, retard. cyclicucks want to die. or win races. either way nobody cares about them and their faggy outfits

Attached: bikebombs.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

SADS

>SADs
Sad, many such cases.

Attached: 1635481848032.jpg (225x225, 7.35K)