Hey Incel! Yes you. Is your life shit? Do you not have sex?

Do you make 0$ an hour? Do you live in your mom's basement?
We can fix all that, just head on down to your local mason lodge and join NOW! All these problems will go away.

Attached: Bohemian Grove.jpg (750x562, 205.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VP3Kxjfq_2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm having sex right now

Cry more noob

Attached: download (1).png (256x256, 118.39K)

Cringe

Attached: BAA086D2-CB43-47E2-BCD0-64B13A1E636F.jpg (500x403, 44.22K)

All jokes aside i never met a broke/poor mason they are always employed and have good upward career progression, what am I in for if i visit these places and join?

Attached: Purley-Freemasons-Lodge-Croydon.jpg (1600x1200, 555.15K)

Sorry, I'm not into buttsecks

can I still use illicit amphetamines
please

if you get caught by the police they will give you the most reducded sentence or even let you go free provided they are also a mason brother

ARE YOU A BRIT CRYPTO JEW? DO YOU SUCK PAKI PENUS IN LONDONISTAN? DO YOU NOT REALIZE PRINCE HARRY LEFT YOUR TRIBE TO BE A JEW FUCKING NIGGERPUSSY? IS IT NOT OBVIOUS TO YOU THAT YOU ARE A CHRISTKIKE SANDNIGGER AND THE QUEEN HAS A MONKEY GORILLE JEW FACE? IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS THEN YOU MIGHT BE A JEUROPEAN SANDNIGGER TRYING TO STOP GAP YOUR REALITY WITH AMERIMUTT AND CRYING ABOUT INCELS CAUSE WOMEN DONT LIKE FUCKING YOU UGLY KIKE SANDNIGGERS..............

are there women at the mason lodge? seriously OP, i’d join if it wasn’t just a bunch of homo pedo shit behind the scenes. are there any whore clubs for whites is what i’m asking

some lodges have hired high class strippers before to perform in the middle of the congregation, with the money you'll be making working for them you can hire all the hookers you want lad

typical incel rage
just join let it all out

>Do you make 0$ an hour? Do you live in your mom's basement?
>We can fix all that, just head on down to your local mason lodge and join NOW! All these problems will go away.
I tried, they said I need a job and a house and a wife before an inspection and informal meeting can take place. Then I may be able to join...

fuck them whats the point then
you already have a wife and a house what else do you need from them

Attached: file.png (1437x929, 1.1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VP3Kxjfq_2Y

Attached: file.png (1143x589, 401.87K)

i recognize that green cam its aris
what game is that?

Are you fucking retarded

Im an incel.

the pic is at 1:40

if they require you to be married and have a house to join beforehand no wonder they dont have many members anymore
people cant be in a relationship longer than 2 years and zoomers will never own a house

That's not a requirement. Might have just been a polite way of saying you ought not proceed with the application to join.

The Masons in my area have been whining that they need young people. Is that what this is about?

Those baby poking homos are all Hellbound.

Attached: God still hates fags.png (1280x948, 1.3M)

Yes, but they look like men.