Just a heads up if anybody ever hits my kid at school for any reason...

Just a heads up if anybody ever hits my kid at school for any reason, I will beat hunt them down and put them in the hospital in several pieces.

Attached: ry4vpag99rj91.jpg (1170x1035, 133.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article264844224.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up you fake tough guy you will let transsexuals groom your kids, youll worship celebrity occultists, and youll do nothing about it.

your country just got 1 billion new spics just this year
you wont do shit

im just gonna spank your 10 year old daughter

>okay but what race is your kid

There should be a literal Army drill sergeant at all schools that just runs delinquents through PT drills until they throw up in lieu of hitting them

>t. Trash nu parent that also need a paddling

Perfect way to mentally damage your child there, taking the father figure out of the equation by getting yourself thrown in jail. That’s basically making them a tranny and or a homosexual.

if your kid is acting like a little shit enough to get paddled they deserve it
I fucking hate parents
Beating the shit out of kids should be daily

You did shit about the niggers, spics and kikes. All the sudden you want to take it out on a shitty public worker who just wants your kid to shut the fuck up?

based

I got paddled a ton in school.

OP is a faggot
>It’s one option among several and it requires the approval of a student’s parents, who can choose to “opt-in.”
kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article264844224.html

Attached: op fag.png (1108x464, 230.7K)

You won’t do shit.

Attached: F9A6CE51-E0ED-4A8F-AA49-B2F727C82A5E.jpg (1024x572, 103.73K)

fair enough.

my sister only told me about a guy that hit her 5 years later to, as she said, "protect her brother." there's a lot of cucks out there that won't do the needful, but it only takes one wrong guy

I do a lot of paddling at the lake.

Alabama does this in the "Black Belt" of the state. 'Named for the soil, but yes, also where the higher concentration of rural niggers are.

Thou shall not kill, even to protect your family. If you kill even to protect your family you will be punishes heavily

Maybe I should look into becoming a teacher, teach some damn brats...

Attached: loudly-crying-face-people.gif (498x498, 46.12K)

There isn’t even a billion people in all of Latin America

Except all the times God commanded the Israelites to kill in the OT? And authorized the death penalty there? And for the New Testament, Christians are commanded to abide by the law of the land so long as it doesn't go against God (who authorized execution)

I guess you would have to use your bare hands if the paddle goes missing.

I only support this for black kids

We had them in our school. Got paddled regularly and think the principal got off on it. After all, he is the same principal who got a lap dance from one of the male students a year or so ago. Want to hear more?

leave em alone user, anyone who says that is obviously a loudmouth child that hasn't seen anything in life. they think everything is like their school at recess.

Wouldn't that turn kids into libertarians?

My elementary school had a paddle, and the principal could use it if the parents agreed. This was 1986-1990 though.

>riva
>vallejo
>leon
>galarza
>gil
nnnnnnnnut

That's why God is evil and Lucifer is good

>"I GOT SPANKED AND I TURNED OUT GREAT!"
lol no you didn't you grew up to be someone that hits kids.

They still do this where I live. Its for schools with high nigger counts.

Attached: 5df3d942c0e9c5f8a5127c4993cebdcb.jpg (630x630, 43.6K)

Based. Finally they will grow a generation who are not a complete pussy.

Simpsons already did it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.57K)

Imagine still sending your kids to school

Better than cutting my dick off because "you can be whatever you want, sweetheart".

Paddling didn't make a different although some of the weak pampered kids cried after. Happy let a young girl get raped during a school tip. Students would always sneak weed and alcohol onto the bus and get stoned in the motel rooms. When I was a freshman there, a student got pregnant by one of the teachers and they stayed together for a long time. Happy is not being sued by multiple people for the rape and other things. He also went on to be mayor of the city. kek

Our teacher usually hit us with wooden ruler or duster

BASED LITTLE GIRL SPANKER

Hell, I grew up knowing that not only would the school beat the shit out of me if I fuck up, but my parents would beat the shit out of me again for shaming them.

Guess what - I didn't fuck up.

man i could send her FLYIN across that library with a single whack

>if anybody ever
>I will
you're American, you won't do shit.
For all the bluster you make it even more embarrassing when you inevitably cuck out.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP