Black hyper-success

Black people will be known as the greatest adventurers of all time. Black people are in EVERY country. Not only are we the original humans, we are living among every new mutation and slowly mixing them back into our tribe--including those white jews you hear about.

We legit have no borders. There isn't a region on Earth untouched by our genes and, now, our culture. It's hard for me to think about it. The gravity of it all. The undeniable force we are. It feels like a responsibility that only we could bear. The white man knows nothing about being this global on a genetic or cultural level

Attached: Ck69YiCd_400x400.jpg (359x359, 14.83K)

But you're still niggers

Lucky us.

You will never be kangz

Attached: 1659672932523201.jpg (828x621, 77.84K)

Attached: 9B94FB04-671F-4D0B-951B-6E26B679E061.jpg (203x248, 11.38K)

Attached: 1658429292347029.jpg (1078x738, 347.32K)

I feel ya my nigga.

I hate niggers as much as the next person, but you niggers got to separate yourselves from outside niggers. You dumbasses think you're equal to negros from Africa, Nigeria, Sudan, and so on. It isn't the case. There are many differences there. So funny seeing you guys celebrate when Jordan Peele casts a black BRITISH guy in a movie like you've won. That nigger done replaced ya'll dumbasses too. Black Americans should only care about black Americans. Then, maybe just maybe you can pull your shit together and go on an adventure that doesn't involve a drive by shooting.

The next Hitler will be anti black above all and most likely American

Attached: EF21A2C3-E1DC-45D4-BDB4-CDBCC67D4985.jpg (1080x948, 237.85K)

Or be black with a George Floyd tattoo. America is strange.

They could never organize the way whites can... it's why they depend on the current Goverment

if that were me she'd get fucking glassed

>Black people are in EVERY country.
yep, just like fleas, rats, cockroaches, parasites on those who actually build civilizations

>we are the original humans
Lolno. Cro magnon going into africa and fucking homo erectus a lot does not make you the ancestral form of all humans on Earth.

>Not only are we the original humans

I'm not going to get into it with you over whether you're human, Sambo. I will tell you that you're not basal to the human family tree. You're a freak sideshow on a toxic branch of the tree. The line of descent for Bantus leads away from the Khoi and into West Africa, where your retarded ancestors fucked even more retarded H. erectus to produce rape babies who spent 50,000 years whacking things with sticks and never getting close to making metal tools.

Africa didn't even have a Bronze Age. Did you know that, Trayvon? Can you guess why? It's because your ancestors were retards who couldn't figure it out even once. Even working copper was beyond your muh-diggity horizons, so no niggers even touched a piece of metal until the Arabs rode in and made you slave away in foundries in the 7th century.

Just let that sink in, Mr. X. Your race is so degraded and pathetic, you got pwned by Arabs. Arabs are such losers even the fucking Turks look down on them. And they were teaching you how to "adventure" your asses down from 10,000 BC to just 1,200 BC, and force you with beatings to enter the Iron Age. This was happening in 700 AD.

1,000 years after that, still being totally mystified by concepts like the wheel and domestic animals, you were a fucking BURDEN to the new management in Virginia. Until the cotton gin came along and allowed you to make up the budget shortfalls caused by laziness with a high volume of productivity, even Thomas Jefferson was complaining about you being brought over.

Venerate the Jews, Kunta. Their patronage is the only thing keeping you out of the trees. . . swinging from your arms or from a rope, I don't care.

Attached: Kunta_kinte.jpg (636x424, 23.02K)

niggers are not human

There is also snakes around the world. Still gross and unwanted.

and yet your homeland is a barren land of ebola aids and mud huts.
your legacy will be reducing wherever you go to the same.

Attached: D767A3DB-DEA5-4A67-ABE0-9FD5B27C8309.jpg (640x784, 74.46K)

b-b-b-b-based!!! Whitoids seethe at their loss XD
GOP will never ever win another election!

shit bait trannie