Men are disgusting

As a slim and sexy woman, I’m sick and tired of being eye-raped by betas at the club. Only the top 5% of men have the right to look at me and I will claim sexual harassment against any of you beta chuds who has the audacity to look at me and think you have a chance.

If you’re not 6/6/6 don’t even FUCKING look at me ok chud?

Attached: 2C55AC44-751C-463F-851E-E5429638A8F7.jpg (1284x1470, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-sun.com/news/6072174/nightclub-bans-staring-without-getting-verbal-consent/
club77.com.au/safety-and-harassment-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No link no bump.

>why are men not intersted in dating anymore
Top kek
Arranged marriage will comeback if girls can't find men anymore.

checked ASL?

Attached: 1562038829451.gif (360x270, 1.39M)

the-sun.com/news/6072174/nightclub-bans-staring-without-getting-verbal-consent/

Translation
>women now have the power to have any man they wish forcibly ejected from their presence

>bongs
of course it is
luckily these women will just walk outside and get raped in the street and no police and when they fight back the police will arrest them for assault

Six Feet
Six Inches
Six Figures

Realistically, which one is the most important here?

yes

>As a slim and sexy woman
you will never be a woman

Post bob

once you reach 8 figures you just go to dubai and fly women in and poo on them

Alternative Headline:
Local Nightclub goes out of business

What kind of exponential degenerate goes to cover charge nightclubs anyway, I'd give ~5% tops the number of roasts in any nightclub are salvageable. So what's the draw, if you're ugly af they want the bouncers to beat your ass, if you're Chad you get to slam another valueless whore that doesn't charge, and for the majority rest of soi encrusted tryfags you're ignored/the pussy is hit or miss.

Nightclubs? Just buy a fifth at a package store, pay 2x, guzzle some down then give whatever amount of twenty dollar bills feels right, to a passing Jew. Same thing and about as fun.

>it's real.

>club77.com.au/safety-and-harassment-policy

hahahahahaha. Only a nogunz shithole would have something like this. anyway this isn't sustainable, sure you can have some globohomo tranny clubs in seattle or san fran but the majority of clubs it's about men trying to pick up women. The number of single men who actually go to a club to just dance like a retard on the dance floor are few and far in between. After awhile women don't care to show up their trophy chad and stop going. Now if the entire industry wants to cut back on it's money and be cucked little niche places for drug addicts they can go ahead with that.

6 pack abs.

That's easymode. Anyone can get six pack abs, or even six figures if they aren't retarded. Six inches and six feet are the kickers, because no matter what, you'll never have it.

Buy your own drink now Roasties!

OP here.

Anyone making six figures can afford leg and dick extension surgeries, so your argument is invalid. Get with the times and step up your game if you want to touch this vag.

Just wear sunglasses kek

I'll do alot more than look at you if you want to walk with me back to my van for a minute. I forgot my wallet. We'll come right back so I can buy you a drink.

>Imagine needing to go to a nightclub as an alpha chud.

No I will not breed with you whore, my seed is for those I deem worthy of my seed and to carry my children.

>sick and tired of being eye-raped
How about going to prison for dream-raping a woman?

Attached: 1582154839930.jpg (830x1079, 620.81K)