Gun guy cuckservative are fucking pissed about millennials not having to pay off their lones, the NEET wins again

Gun guy cuckservative are fucking pissed about millennials not having to pay off their lones, the NEET wins again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-202304_YouTube.jpg (1440x1170, 285.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w6rRwKaSP1Q?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lones
No wonder you can't pay for your "education" you're an idiot.

Does this guy actually do any "warrior poetry"

Who cares. These faggots support Israel. I don't wanna hear about muh fiscal conservatism.

Attached: 1641802017453.jpg (560x590, 76.62K)

America has bigger problems than jew banks and Uncle Sam experiencing consequence for their reckless lending and parasitical higher educational policy. Would rather we make college education more accessible in order to create a more educated and productive population than throw away trillions in Jewkraine and Jizzrael

He'd be all for 40 billion to Israel. But helping actual Americans, that's fucking communism!

Nobody should go to college unless your going to be a doctor a engineer or a lawyer. Outside of those professions, it's not needed.

>PULL YOURSELF BY THA BOOTSTRAPS

there is nothing worse that spiritual boomers.
No sense for justice and honor but a total conviction of boomerdom being masculinity

roses are read
vilets are blu
i lik guns
so do u

Correct.

Attached: BidenNazi666.png (674x712, 662.29K)

>warrior poet society
Lmao, this boomer bitch is neither of the two.

neo boomers on this board need to stop larping about being rural farmers and fuck off.
>t.hank

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-223339_Brave - Beta.png (924x968, 151.67K)

*sniffs* deus vult

college shouldn't be needed for that stuff either. Sure, you can learn some terminology and fancy words, but you need hands-on experience to be a good doctor. The residency matters a lot more. Same with lawyers. Just look through the statutes and historic cases to find what matches your current case. Colleges are a same designed to enrich niggers thanks to sports. Take sports out of college and make it seriously about education/hands-on experience. Otherwise, its bs.

Attached: 1585948428853.jpg (411x467, 43.74K)

as a white person why the fuck would you give a single shit about "americans." nobody sees these people as countrymen and if half of them died no one would care

Let me tell you, lawyers don't need law school. Law school is one of the biggest scams going. Lawyers used to work apprenticeships and learn the law that way. It was better.

This is such a retarded cope. College is for networking. Young people build bonds in college, if all the White men stop going to college, what do you think happens? It means all the niggers are networking while White men aren't. It's insane how stupid conservatives are.

They wouldn't have pushed White men out of colleges if colleges didn't have inherent value.

He's not even a boomer, just a gen X retard

this is exactly how Lincoln became an attorney. He did not attend a University.

Boomer is a mindset. Anyone who worships WW2 vets, loves Israel, and thinks Texas spics are "le based catholics!" is a boomer.

you mean the $10K I wasnt going to pay anyway along with the other 35K that I am not going to pay. cool I wasnt planning on paying it anyway. Only chumps pay money to jews

Your 10K refund is deserved.

>Dumb faggots on the left:
OMG HECKEN YES FREE MONEY THANKS BIDEN!
>Dumb faggots on the right:
WTF WHERE'S MINE?! WHAT ABOUT MUH BOOTSTRAPS?!
>Anyone with a brain:
This is a mostly useless band-aid that solves nothing since interest wasn't addressed at all and makes very little impact on most while simultaneously disenfranchising millions of Americans and making inflation worse like any corporate bail-out would.

Bunch of fucking retards who can't see the forest for the trees. It's a mid-term vote buy out that serves only to drive the nation deeper into depression and state dependency while still keeping their debt slaves.

Dude use your white man brain and figure out how to make money now before the door gets closed on you forever
Wall Street and the boomer owning a metal shop does it so can you

Garand Thumb has the best channel hands down. WPS is top five.
Garand Thumb checks Any Forums there is no doubt about it. Picrel shooting pattern turns into an all seeing eye which gets highlighted after the string of fire lol dude don't get nailed off the tube and also garand thumb, haley et al I'm building an advertiser friendly, commerce enabled platform specifically for you gun people when you are all purged. Lol they have you associated with the cringe le reddit crowd but they should pay attention to those view counts.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-24 22-09-00.png (904x496, 266.89K)

I agree the whole university system should be destroyed. Med school, engineering school, and law school could be made into trade schools.

Video related at timestamp.
youtu.be/w6rRwKaSP1Q?t=22
GarandThumb is /ourguy/
Sup GT

Attached: multikill_lightning.webm (460x812, 1.4M)

millennials are between 27 and 64, guess where this faggot falls in

I'm a white American with around $10,000 of student loan debt, I care about me.

Nobody benefits from paying back loans except the federal government and the federal reserve
>inb4 muh inflation
Damage was done the second the bank issued the loan in the first place. Fuck the banks and fuck the state. Take the money and run.

Didn't ask, don't care.

Israel is US's greatest ally, they assist us in nuclear technologies. There are good and bad Jews, we call bad Jews who exploit America "kike".

Attached: TrannyMusk.jpg (1280x720, 150.89K)

Wrong pic

Attached: images (3).jpg (290x174, 11.9K)

>Government finally helps the middle class
>Conservatives: NOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT!!!

Attached: donald-trump-supporter-meme-crying-yelling.jpg (735x972, 116.61K)

>t. Has a useless political science degree and thinks it's going to get him and job in DC.

agree man. reading from a book isn't going to teach you how to cut into a body and sew it back up. you need hands-on experience for that. Even after school, these people are going in blindly and learning on the job. Its pointless. One of the reasons they shut down for-profit colleges because they were actually teaching good skills and people were getting good jobs. Niggers were just too stupid to understand the loans. For-profits weren't preaching liberal BS like universities are either.