Why would the elites kill all their loyal servants?

ITT thread we memetically rub it in as normies fucking die.

files.catbox.moe/ldpa2v.mp4

Attached: 16609586611755j85.png (1524x930, 710.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3heVyyQ5YIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do something about it.

It is clear that all this renewed vacinne seething is cuz y'all just learned about the new shot y'all can't get. Well sorry not sorry bud, y'all shoul've gotten the shot when you had the chance but y'all blew it. Now there's more Science juice for me and my loved ones while y'all die of covid.

they're actually the good guys.
they want based and redpilled people to live

the final redpill.

500,000,000. It's as simple as that.

MFW normies hang the elite from lamposts

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-24 22-29-04.png (273x293, 114.82K)

Lol. Good one, leaf

*hint* They don't give a fuck who they rule over. Anyone not in the uppermost ruling class is expendable to them. They have been ruling over you your entire life and you did not kill them so it will be fine. Bill Burr can suck a dick

Attached: 1490582083851.jpg (657x527, 38.35K)

Could it be that this board full of incel schizos was wrong again? NO! It must be da jooooooooos changing timelines using the evil CERN machine!

Attached: Dr Chud-.jpg (1944x1764, 137.94K)

>only 5 y’allz

Attached: 3FDC7F87-AE43-428A-A7D8-EE1871AE2A90.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

They don't really distinguish between cattle population. They decided that the comming world requires a low population because current world is being destroyed by emerging technology and we just don't have anything for the millions of masses to do except keep them alive.
I'm sure that for them, this lottery killing makes it seem kind of fair.

They refer to us as “useless eaters.”

They are low IQ and believed their own bullshit. Jewish schizophrenia is like Chicken Little, one Jew starts sounding the alarm and soon many of them are in a life or death struggle that was real in their mind
Yes there was motivation from profit and submissive humiliation rituals, but the fear that the Jewish media created to sell all of it soon became real in the minds of Jews everywhere
They do have evil fantasies but they are so far from confident that shooting themselves in the foot is standard

who did it and why? who did it? religious types? Jesuits? masons? illuminati? there was a fatima that predicted the left would get so strong, they would drag the pope out onto the street and kill him. How to stop that from coming true? bring out the mark of the beast. no one religious enough would take it , seeing how it mimicked the mark. also, they infiltrated rival churches, got them to think it wasn't the mark. once all is said and done. all left people will be dead and a new start for the church, who will have just those types left. The Jeesuits did this, to bring the world back to the pope. I know. there will be a time when everyone is dying. 8 months or so. where they turn to God. they have some things planned. you think they wouldnt do things like that? look up how mother Terresa really bought people to good through suffering.

because they have robots now. they don't need billions of drooling morons sucking up (((their))) resources and demanding a middle class lifestyle

As evil and destructive as these puppeteeing lying zionist banksters are, they are at least respectable on some small level in their audacity and ambitions. The same cannot be said for their footsoldiers, who are the lowest cretins the human species has ever produced. I do not blame them for a second for culling the whole herd and not just the ones who inconvenience them. Look at this filth, these spineless failed abortions who so eagerly fight for their own slavery, clapping like seals at the latest agitprop or childish movie. Would you feel pride or disgust as one of these fell to their knees to lick your boots?

Attached: antifa.jpg (4044x2500, 2.61M)

or another way to put it is a verse from the bible which goes "the guilty man flee when none pursuith". kikes have a serious guilty conscience so they think the goyim are on their heels, even though most goyim have no clue who their masters are.

You don't say? The ball has been in motion for quite some time. But what if we gave this movie have a funny ending?
youtu.be/3heVyyQ5YIw

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-24 23-20-48.png (395x280, 93.73K)

>Normies
>Doing anything

I wish.

I didn't have my shots because I wanted you to have them, my dude. I care about you and want nothing more than your happiness.