Student loan forgiveness good

My wife and I are white, and have been married for only a year now. She graduated college the month we got married.
Her degree was in computer science, and mine biology. We have good jobs, but neither of us make over $125k a year individually. Student loan forgiveness will help us eliminate debt and allow us to save and have enough money to start having children.

Explain to me how taking money that was just going be gibs for boomers who are past their usefulness, or worthless niggers, and helping young white families is a bad thing.

Attached: 83CEC47A-D12A-41C3-9290-B19A1C2C8E6B.jpg (768x576, 114.6K)

It’s not bad at all.
>let’s give 100k loans to jobless teens that accumulate debt forever until paid and let’s make it impossible to default on them
College institutions have always been a scam

Imagine not being able to work your way through college.

you should be sent to a hard labor camp and pay me $10,000 over 5 years with actual labor instead

NIGGERS

Because you just took the money you owe and are making me pay for it

>let's print even more money so inflation can fuck both college zoomers and boomers hard.
>let's bail out academics which were cut off from steady flow of Chinese and Indian students
The only thing you are doing is proving that you are a nigger cattle that has no understanding how the economy works.

>My wife and I are white
"I am one of you, so you should listen to me"
Shut up and go back to pReddit.

Attached: 1661328328183889.png (1000x881, 245.23K)

Poor people have kids all the time. You don't have them because you married a whore who has tricked you into depriving you of offspring until you meet her personal material requirements. And by then the kid will be genetically fucked up because she has dusty old eggs.

We worked full time during our years in college despite this, attending accredited universities in current year costs more than the value of a mansion did when our parents went to school. It is unrealistic to be able to pay it at a young age out of pocket.

Tucker Carlson is mad that money isn't going straight to Israel, so he told his mindless zombies to seethe about it. They followed suit. Just like they always do.

I understand my debt decreased. We're all in this together, user.

The amount of bot shills who are mad israel is gonna miss out on some pocket change lmao

Attached: 1406FC5E-BB5C-4BF3-8428-34E6D954DD9A.gif (512x512, 1.26M)

Unironically yes. It will encourage higher iq white families to have more kids and give them greater ability to save for a home rather than working dead end jobs and renting eternally. This makes them less likely to remain sympathetic to far left politics as well, since middle/upper class home owners are less likely to be radicals compared to renters, basement dwellers, neets, unemployed/underemployed, 30+ single/unmarried adults

It wasnt made into a bill or law, so no additional tax monies will be levied, theyre using the existing pot, and giving it to actual Americans instead of subsidizing our “allies” like nippon who contribute nothing in return to my country.

Go kill yourself in a forest

Attached: 928A50C1-C1C9-4EC8-8DE4-401EA9967266.jpg (1024x1024, 79.32K)

>instead
They're not doing it "instead" of those things, they're doing it in addition to those things, at our expense. It blows my mind how many of you idiots go to college and can't even think straight. It's no wonder you can't figurre out how to pay what you owe. You're all braindead.

I figured out how to pay what I owe. Just let you pay it.

>instead of subsidizing our “allies” like Israel
Fixed that for you Moishe Goldbergstein

Except you didn't figure that out, the Democrat Party figured that out, and they're only doing it to establish a pretext for why they will "win" the next election they rig.

If they dont write a bill into law, then it isnt an additional tax. We paid collectively about $8k in income taxes last year, and a little bit less the two years preceding then. As far as im concerned, theyre giving us some of our own money back

It was really easy. One guy was saying "Vote for me and I'll cancel 10k of your student loans." I voted for him. He's canceling 20k of my student loans instead. This isn't rocket science.

See

But user, we support fiscal conservatism here. Think about how much money we could've given to Israel instead of giving it to the filthy working class goyim.

Attached: E__ZoaLVcAwRCZE-e1632517967378-1024x640.jpeg.jpg (1024x640, 148.69K)

I know it's not an additional tax, that's not the point. Just don't pretend that this is money that is being spent on the bums "instead" of foreign aid. It's both of those things.
Your vote isn't why Joe Biden is in the White House. He's there because of election fraud. All your vote has done is give him pretext to get away with the theft. Which I'm sure you can appreciate because you want to get away with your theft too.