Why are Canadians so backwards?

The greatest product we had was a blackberry, which was a shitty name, with a shitty keyboard, and a dumb touchpad. Our flag is the most retarded shit I have ever seen.

Why is Canada so pollack tier?

Attached: Canadian-bagged-milk.jpg (357x480, 22.51K)

>pic related
>one eye symbology
Is that kid in the illuminati?

zzz

iluminadi conferm,
We used to have ATI, Matrox, various other silicon companies. we still have Matrox but.... not like it once was.

I think the flag is pretty cool, but the provincial flags are nicer.

we’re known for indians and chinks claiming to be canadian. that’s our latest accomplishment. white flight to alberta is our only chance of forming a country. only other option would be the much more difficult task. take on the beast and liberate ontario from the clutches of globohomo

They stink of piss

What happens between BC and ON?

at least they don't stink of child sex crimes

The first was french claiming to be Canadians. Then, it was the slavs, and so on.

AB and SK are america-lite

Attached: 1656999182412.png (1242x1010, 377.71K)

Its alright user, I buy my juice in frozen cans

I like to think of us as Kyrgyzstan tier, but truth is their flag makes them cooler than us so we still come up short

Attached: C7B985AC-282C-4F2F-99EC-7FAC49E5140E.png (255x153, 5.89K)

I’m going to wait in the maritimes and pray the US annexes us in my lifetime.

get to the newfies if you want safety. the rest has been compromised

Or the endless slavs immigrants like you pretending to be white.

>buy milk in a bag only to put the bag in a jar because the bag is inherently inefficient
Why?
>all your pizza chains are owned by indians
Why?
>Tim Hortons, a donut chain that has terrible donuts and coffee but it's your whole national identity
Why?

Humiliation ritual
Canada is a vassel state for the crown

blackberrys were awesome bro. don't hate.

Estonia did it right. It could have been us.

Attached: estonia.jpg (1098x591, 327.46K)

fuck off faggot the black berry and bbm was the best phone I ever owned. the keyboard is thousands of times better than the shitty touchscreens now

Blackberry was the shit man
Keyboard instead of T9, roller ball to move a mouse cursor, internet browser that wasn't garbage
Zoomers will never understand
>bagged milk
That's a Toronto thing, it made it cheaper to ship and store but they only used it for five years before cardboard cartons came out, but like the dumbass Easterners they are, immediately decided it was a Canadian thing and continued the trend
It honestly makes no fucking sense other than muh culture
>franchises being owned by pajeets
Government gives massive bonuses to immigrants to start their own businesses, corporations salivate over it because they own the franchise real estate. Company gets land, immigrant gets free money, company gets real estate, average citizen loses.
>Tim Hortons
Essentially same thing as above but had a head start. Used to actually have decent coffee, could make your own at home that was better but if you were driving it was better than gas station coffee. More popular in the West just because of long stretches during winter driving.
Except now McDonald's bought their bean supplier and Tim's new shit is ass

>blackberry
They failed to continue to innovate in the right direction. Apple btfo'd them not only with regular technology but with social technology which was the true downfall. Blackberry got touch eventually and it didn't matter.

Blackberry suffered from what was the current state of the telecommunications market worldwide, but also a fairly Canadian corporate meme about their competitive advantage being their partner relationships. This, of course, in a healthy economy, is bullshit. Like the period in time when technology finally enable easy dropshipping online and everyone was operating their own dropship company with low prices undercutting the established retailers. The vendors got paid whoever it was so they didn't care.

Apple stole the customer relationship from the carriers, made it better, and later on also did the same for the developer relationship and made it far more open. Yes their product did have to be good but it's the change in social technology that let them grow and dominate like they did.

>Why is Canada so pollack tier?
It's this unthinking belief in a safe, captured, or at least cartel-like marketplace. It's everywhere. When our large companies rely on it they can't compete internationally. When our startups look for resources like in silicon valley they're faced with government forms or our timid and cautious banks or private investment that in general fits into a culture defined by the first two. If there would be a leaf silicon valley-style angel investor they're more likely to head to silicon valley and enjoy that environment instead.

Because we’re too kind and compassionate to leave brain damaged kids like you out in the cold after your birth, or put a bullet in your skull when you post dumb shit like this.