TRS did nothing wrong. You understand Hitler required dues to advance their movement?

Free fags malding

Attached: Paranormies-TIN-FOIL.png (500x500, 112.96K)

Reeeeeeeeee I require free content and they're jews for being able to survive with content

Why is TRS such a big topic on here this week? I remember their shit being HILARIOUS in 2015-16. I’m impressed they’re still around, I remember trying to listen in 2020 and couldn’t believe how awful the show had become. Did they finally call it quits?

I remember pol not being a worthless pit of nufag retards, yet you're still here and feining shock that people support actual anti jew white activist thought leaders

Your memory is shit then because TRS was never popular here, they were denounced as shills even back in 2015 you dishonest nigger. And I was a fan then.
Ah, I see what happened, they went full paywall. Kek, good fucking luck with that, isn’t worth the download even free.

Wow the Jews shilled anonymously against anti jewish content? Imagine my shock. Vote trump Desantis 2024 conservitard loser

lol you’re mad on the internet. shouldn’t do that, dummy. hope it fucks with your sleep tonight.

Such a pathetic cope lol. Vote republican harder loser

>pol
>nufag
i doubt you knew Any Forums existed a few months ago, newfag

If I get a paywall I feel obligated to broadcast all their paid content for free for others to compensate for my years of being a freefag.

Sorry I'm not a zoomer cat boy, pol is good when there is a happening (which is increasingly never) otherwise just Kikes and brown people shilling republican politics and trannies posting to avoid thinking about offing themselves

Typical dog fucker mentality. Congrats leaf. You lived up to expectations

>continuing the meltdown
Lol calm down

Implying calling out Any Forums brown people and kikes is a meltdown. Okay? Lol there is a PTG thread to infinity shilling trump and conservitards, sorry I made one post defending TRS you petty faggot

More like
>I made 65 posts defending TRS in the beg thread 30 minutes ago
So yeah, calm down.

Wow I made posts in a thread pirating their content and made a thread defending them. I must calm down so you can participate in PTG and other slide threads. Where did TRS touch you, brown person?

What do you mean? Why not share valuable content with others and have more exposure to whites around the world?

This tired ass shit. They've been banned from banking should they be forced to live on the streets so a dog fucker neet like yourself can have free content? You ever criticize Red Ice for having paywall content? Surely they must spread their anti vax message to everyone?

Well, this is a slide thread and i'm posting in it.
Hopefully you beat your posting record, Commander Enoch needs a stronger defense this time- at least 70 posts.

lmao I missed that. this fag is fired the fuck up, all in defense of some e-celeb podcasters grift operation AHAHAHAHAHA

I like how Red Ice still releases their content later because they understand that getting their views and vids is just as important as making money to survive.

>I'm doing my part

God forbid trs have one white person on pol who doesn't strawman and defends them. Literally never seen a pro trs thread in last 6 years because pol is an amnat brown person board full of niggers, spics, likes, and trannys. If pol hates TRS by consensus, then they're doing something right

Yeah heil TRS, Heil Sven, Heil Enoch, Heil NJP fuck niggers, trannies and Kikes on pol who hate them