Why is every female comedian like this? They aren't funny at all. They just rant about sexual perversion...

Why is every female comedian like this? They aren't funny at all. They just rant about sexual perversion, and the cuck audience always laps it up.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-230504_Facebook.jpg (720x855, 101.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKDPLQAwoAg
youtu.be/2BRKspEN4wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women are not funny

Nooooooooo if they're notcracking racist, mysoginistic, homophobic or transphobic jokes they're not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be fair most male comedians are shit too just with a more diversified portfolio

awful trips

>I suck cocks
ftfy

Si

Attached: 1533764205365.jpg (2048x1536, 174.56K)

Someone post the webm of the vaxxed roastie saying “Jesus loves me most” before passing out and face planting. That was pretty funny.

Sex puts women into a subservience they're more and more uncomfortable with, the more powerful they become in society. After the act, she's got to think about being forced to taste herself when you jam your fingers in her twat then mouth, her licking your ass, sucking your dick right out of her ass, taking cum all over and acting like she's happy with it. If, in the middle of the night, I wake up with a boner, I don't care if she's sleeping, she's getting fucked right the fuck now. That's rape on a level and it feels great. She's got to fight the enjoying the act and liking being desirable with her agency and being allowed to decide to sleep. A woman with a platform is going to explore and question their place in the universe, when God clearly designed them to be cum dumpsters and then raise children. It's got to be a mind fuck on some level for women interested in power, especially jew comedian women.

comedy is bullshit hard, you have to have talent

Norm: "I mean, who's funnier than Sarah Silverman?"
Ass-over-tea-kettle stupid radio show host: "Ha ha. No one!"
Norm: "Except dudes."

Attached: norn-curse.png (1280x642, 674.99K)

Guys did raunch humour, so they just do the same thing. It’s not funny, but if you pay money to see a female comedian you get what you deserve.

The vagina monologues was the beginning of this. It’s just another good means of being 100% certain a woman is not relationship material.

Attached: 1644563797592.jpg (938x1024, 127.87K)

true

VERY few can actually pull it off. Even successful comics aren’t bringing big laughs for me. And those who attempt it look extra lame when the crowd does thier fake charity chuckles.

I saw this one girl who looks like a bird do standup, she was pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=tKDPLQAwoAg

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

No they just have terrible delivery, timing, and aren't clever at all

This is pretty insightful, i never thought of it this way. It makes sense why its all they can talk about, those instances of constantly being used for their bodies has to be on their mind after the fact.

In her defense there are a LOT of cum jokes in most of my group chats

youtu.be/2BRKspEN4wk

Where and why are you watching enough female comedians to notice this pattern? How is it political? Why not do something else?

10 hours lmao

I noticed this pattern from youtube suggestions alone, without even having to watch the videos.

A place called YouTube. Maybe you've heard of it? I love watching comedy that's what I do it. It's political because questioning women's equality is political incorrect. Now kindly fuck off.