Does using the word "nigger" justify violence?

Does using the word "nigger" justify violence?

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-035325_rif is fun.jpg (805x1028, 448.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-Tytic9XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only violence and threats of violence, and violation of property rights (what's the difference?) justify the response of violence. The word nigger by itself does not.

Sounds a cope for a race that is inherently more violent than the rest.

Not at all the nigger himself in your space (with no witnesses) justifies violence, Fuck Americas "national mascot" babboon

Attached: mods.png (779x772, 547.13K)

No, but niggers are violent apes

Niggers justify violence.

Attached: 1646711322644.png (1792x1308, 3.94M)

Shut up nigger.

Against niggers yes. Call them niggers while you beat them. They are dirty niggers and need to be put in their place.

Crazy how the responses are pastas from AI that screen the page.

Attached: hjmyezabuhj91.webm (480x480, 2.72M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-041532_rif is fun.jpg (1072x242, 104.97K)

No, but being a nigger absolutely justifies violence.

It's fine to stand up for your beliefs, whatever they are. However, initiating violence for a word is not standing up for your beliefs, it is violently enforcing your beliefs and insecurities over others. If someone speaks ill of you, unless you actually believe it, why would you let it hit you so hard you square up?

It's one thing to disparage and harm the weak or helpless. Beyond that, calling someone a word is not deserving of violence on any side, from any tone or creed. The people that do are the real 'niggers', regardless of their ethnic background. The trash that encourage violence for their dogmatic beliefs and viewpoints exist all over the world.

Yes, i always make sure witnesses hear me yell "NIGGER" before i commit violent acts, it always gets me a not guilty verdict from Judge Fudge. Absolutely justifies it, works every time, just 3 months back i beat the ever loving shit out of a woman who rear ended me, even pissed on her after, and i got back from court just now, luckily some old dude clearly heard me shout "NIGGER" before opening that can of whoop-ass so i once again got off scott free. Using the word "NIGGER" immediately before absolutely justifies any violence you might want to do. Its awesome, i love it.

Attached: 1618769328797.jpg (1400x1320, 174.95K)

Is that a tattoo of a hog on her right arm?

Sure, why not?
If you initiate violence towards me or literally ANYONE in my sphere of influence - anywhere I can see or respond to in a reasonable timeframe..
Lol I'm a scotts-irish heritage american, and I'll put a fight up with anyone in my class they put in TV.
t. tough guy IRL and on The Computer. Except I'm equally dangerous with all forms of weaponry which I am carrying at all times.
Good lord yes, absolutely just being WHITE in the presence of these blacks is ABSOLUTELY justification to violence against whites by blacks.
Lol, send it.

God bless you

Holy fuck you losers imagine being white and not being engaged in mutual combat at least once a week grow up faggots goto your local BJJ gym for a low impact intro to violence.
TOMORROW YOU LOW RENT FAGGOTS

It justifies death.

Attached: ae888753e295626be01345446cd2e263ec8e19bd9c7fa8de8aba94ab17a98a88.jpg (828x719, 93.62K)

In the modern court system, yes. Your opinion doesn't matter. What matters is if the courts see it as proper justification for violence. Our courts believe that it does.

What are you going to do about it, goy?

Attached: 1661226590476070.jpg (500x500, 83.45K)

Niggers have never contributed anything to society

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-Tytic9XA

Except nigs that tell it like it is they are a blessing compared to the rest