*keeps the population complacent while providing them with the illusion of freedom*

>*keeps the population complacent while providing them with the illusion of freedom*

Attached: weed.jpg (612x371, 29.68K)

Fixed my (((autoimmune disorder))) so I don't really care what you say.

weed is good OP; it has nothing to do with compliance some of the most racist white supremist i know get high to prevent themselves from fucking shit up.

You’re a faggot with a memeflag
Kill yourself nigger
Sage

>Worsens your autoimmune disorder and gives you testicular cancer from chronic smoking

no hangover, cirrhosis, overdose death, etc ....

Attached: 7436345476435.jpg (526x523, 35.73K)

You can smoke weed without constantly having to be high, you know. It takes self control, but it is possible. Time and place for everything, allow nothing to master you.

Thc and cbn is maximum comfy

Cannabis is modern soma.

Granted it's not 100% healthy (if smoked heavy 24/7) but do you think they care about anyone's health?

To each their own but the fact that jewed everyone over it, and still do, is truly sickening, and yeah they can Jew anyone over too (searches) for those that aren't / weren't involved with it.

It further takes away any reason to trust the law also, in the cases where the law is right with other things.

There is no logical reason to jail anyone for it. It should be sold next to cigerettes, tea, beer, and cigars.

Literally so what. You would rather exist in this nightmare and not fucking get high?

But it’s illegal so how does that work? Dipshit

You don't have to smoke it to use it, pharma shill.

its been "legal" in netherlands for a long time and the protests there are not indicative of a complacent population
one of the greatest tricks boomers fell for was blaming weed for all of the problems they don't care to fix

shill thread

weed is degenerate
no true white man partakes

Attached: 12F3B5C4-AFF9-4350-8353-C1F3C419BC0F.gif (400x225, 291.66K)

Every government jew that screwed people over it deserve to go to prison themselves.

>some of the most racist white supremist i know get high to prevent themselves from fucking shit up
This is as ridiculous as those nazis that do drugs and has all the body tattoed

What are the rates of stoners vs non stoners who got the vax? I can guarantee most stoners did not get vaccinated

this, a healthy dose of paranoia some might say

No whitey would ever say something so retarded